“There’s no such thing as protein. You cab gain muscle just from spinach n kale” - dr. Sebi family

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll never forget a tweet I saw where someone said their uncle was in chemo and his aunt stopped it to use "Dr" Sebi remedies instead and he ended up losing 40 lbs in two weeks and dying.

90% of dieters end up gaining their weight back, Dr. Sebi cracked the code to make that shyt permanent and you're just gonna dismiss it like that?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve followed Dr Sethi strictly for a 6 month period….

Protein under the Sebi Diet comes from Butternut Squash, Garbanzo based meat substitute( you make mock chicken and burgers with this), wild rice, and mushrooms….

There is a place for The Sebi diet. Like you wil be much healthier even following one tenet of the diet.

There are some things I disagree with like the Sebi diet ignores the benefits of broccoli, garlic, and eggs, I feel much better with those than without.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Dr. Sebi's remedies and such should always be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm baffled at the people who believe in his health advice...now that's not to say some of his advice ain't beneficial or has some general benefits however when some people act like his advice/remedies are more valid than actual medications, etc, that's when his shyt becomes silly and somewhat detrimental to a person's health and wellbeing.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I do think the fitness industry exaggerates the amount of protein you need to build/maintain muscle. Like for example, that 1 gram pound per bodyweight however that shyt goes. Y'all know what I'm talking about. I weigh around 220 pounds on average. That means I will have to consume 220 grams of protein daily to maintain muscle. I can only speak for myself but I get nowhere near that much protein daily. I just eat regular food and don't keep track of my protein count. I try to have protein in every meal I eat but 200+ daily? Hell no. And I still build muscle and haven't noticed any decrease in my strength either

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
ok, when you listen to the whole clip, it doesnt sound as retarded when contexed is added. yall got baited into shytting on these people. they really saying eat food and fukk protein powders. BUT they are on some dont listen to white people labels in relation to food consumption.

time stamped:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Believe everything Dr. Sebi ever said brehs
:dead:

Screenshot-20230310-133803-Tik-Tok.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He had a point about mucus because that shyt can be benign in some folks and wreck havoc in others. Reserving my opinion on this until I can watch it. Because folks legit post anything on here for kicks.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
If they don’t get out of here with that dumb shyt. Same family who’s daddy/granddaddy was pitching natural healing then fukked around and died when he should have been taking some damn medicine.

Then we had goofy ass nikkas like Nipsey Hustle (I’m a fan, but don’t respect the co-sign) co-signing the stupid shyt, which made some of his fans and followers believe some false information that could mean life or death.

People been getting protein from meat since the beginning of time. Gtfoh with all this newly found vegan and vegetarian and whatever else ‘etarian nonsense that people like to do to get attention or to be different

You let the west dictate and peer reviewed bullshyt.

Ppl have been eating meat since forever

But the amount meat ate by the west is extremely high and unnecessary

Half you nikkas don't even work out. The fukk you need so much protien. What nikkas do need to do is eat more fiber.

The uric acid in meats it's a killer

Contribute to diabetes, hbp, and all sorts of cancers.

Use common sense

And the shyt Dr Sebi said has also been proved by "science."

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
There is nothing to be prideful about being openly ignorant and oblivious to scientific consensus/facts, this is just another fraudulent enterprise

Who checks who though?

Who's the truth and whose not?

Are peer reviews not biased?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Well yeah, animals eat plant protein and grow large, but they aren't human. Every creature is different.

I was about to post this. Spinach & kale also have protein.

There are also different types of protein.

Anyway, the only two good things I have heard from Dr. Sebi are sea moss & bladderwack. I have tried both & they work. Everything else is questionable.