A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
told yall we going 11-5 this year. :takedat:

Divsional round play off at the Georgia Dome? :win:

As long as its not against the MF Packers and Aaron Rodgers :sadbron:

Crazy thing is, looking at our schedule im struggling to find 5 losses. I could see us splitting with the Saints and Panthers, fukk up against the 49ers and Colts but then who else? I havent seen a schedule this bad in a long time.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Crazy thing is, looking at our schedule im struggling to find 5 losses. I could see us splitting with the Saints and Panthers, fukk up against the 49ers and Colts but then who else? I havent seen a schedule this bad in a long time.

Schedule is only bad because we beat the teams that were supposed to be good and it's early. We lose to NYG or DAL and we could say "our schedule has been tough, we lost to two 3-1 teams". At least one of them is gonna win 10 games

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Schedule is only bad because we beat the teams that were supposed to be good and it's early. We lose to NYG or DAL and we could say "our schedule has been tough, we lost to two 3-1 teams". At least one of them is gonna win 10 games

The schedule was already the easiest in the NFL based on last years records.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The schedule was already the easiest in the NFL based on last years records.

I get that, mostly due to our division. What I'm saying is we've beaten the "good" teams before they got the record they were supposed to. Philly, Dallas, and NYG all were supposed to be better than us. Since we beat them, our schedule looks even worse now. Right now we've beaten two 2-2 teams and two 1-3 teams. If Dallas, NYG, and/or Philly are 9-7, 10-6, 11-5 at year's end, those wins look a lot better.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, running back Tevin Coleman and reserve tackle Jake Long are set to play against the Washington Redskins today.

Free safety Ricardo Allen is also set to return to action and start.

+
The inactives for the game are wide receiver Justin Hardy, cornerback Dezmen Southward, safety Charles Godfrey, linebacker Justin Durant, center Gino Gradkowski, tackle Bryce Harris and defensive end Malliciah Goodman.

Washington inactives include: quarterback Robert Griffin II, wide receiver DeSean Jackson, cornerback DeAngelo Hall, cornerback Chris Culliver, defensive end Frank Kearse, guard Arie Kouandjio and tight end Jordan Reed.

Joplo Bartu will start for Durant at weakside linebacker for the Falcons.