• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
:lolbron: at the schedule whining. Nobody would care if the Falcons didn't show traits of a good team. We sure as hell wouldn't have won the Giants game with last year's squad.

The Falcons have improved in damn near every area and you can see it through these wins. I don't think we've ever been this balanced. Plus the coaching is WAY better.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Brag about being 4-0 with an easy schedule Falcons good but the schedule is helping

:rudy: :camby:

We haven't even gotten to the easy stretch of our schedule yet. We just ran a damn train on the overrated NFC East.

Including boat raced a team the Panthers struggled with.

But I don't see anyone bragging. Its just confidence. And unless you're from ATL, you can't understand it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:rudy: :camby:

We haven't even gotten to the easy stretch of our schedule yet. We just ran a damn train on the overrated NFC East.

Including boat raced a team the Panthers struggled with.

But I don't see anyone bragging. Its just confidence. And unless you're from ATL, you can't understand it.
Fam,

I'm not even entertaining this non-sense. You play who they schedule. Everything will be proven on the field.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I like it.. Roddy is not a grandpa yet. Hopefully vs the saints we see a vintage staline
The comment about blocking worries me. I got no beef with how he feels but hopefully I am reading to much into it.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
The comment about blocking worries me. I got no beef with how he feels but hopefully I am reading to much into it.
Roddy been one of the best blockers at wr his whole career i believe he means he not trying to go out like Hines Ward.. His blocking will always be top blocker , he just wants to be involved.

Top player or team player WR is still the diva position in sports

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Aite, me and The Bird Brehs wanna give back to the Coli this week and have a breh on for our episode this week. We record tonight at 9PM for the recap/preview show. PM if you want in

Last edited:

DeshaunWatson

Rookie
Daps
told yall we going 11-5 this year. :takedat:

Divsional round play off at the Georgia Dome? :win:

As long as its not against the MF Packers and Aaron Rodgers :sadbron: