• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The main issue with the pass rush right now is Clayborn. He hasn't done much of anything. A better rush on the left side would help significantly. I fully expect them to upgrade that spot in the off season.

I wasn't expecting the line to be this good at stopping the run though. Outside of the first half of the Dallas game, they've been lights out.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The main issue with the pass rush right now is Clayborn. He hasn't done much of anything. A better rush on the left side would help significantly. I fully expect them to upgrade that spot in the off season.

I wasn't expecting the line to be this good at stopping the run though. Outside of the first half of the Dallas game, they've been lights out.

Yeah we are great at stopping the run. Only thing with that is that our run stopping lineman cant rush the passer at all. I can see a qb thats great at changing the play at the line taking advantage of that. When Soliai and Jackson are in i would pass, then when they bring in Babineaux and Clayborn i would run.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
2 NEW Episodes of Bird Brehs today! Shoutout @JamilALAmin for being on the Behind Enemy Lines episode with us

• Recap of the Washington game: Matt Ryan's shakiness, Devonta Freeman, Jacob Tamme, Opportunistic Defense
  • @Tee Little & @Kaedus debated Julio's hamstring injury, should he play or sit?
  • What's the verdict on Robert Alford?

• We had @JamilALAmin on to give us his insight for the Saints game
  • We talked keys to exploit the Saints weaknesses
  • @AVXL gave us Reason #423 why the Saints suck
  • Although there's never inopportune time to listen to it, we used "No Mo Play in GA" as the the intro/outro music

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

• We had @JamilALAmin on to give us his insight for the Saints game
  • We talked keys to exploit the Saints weaknesses
  • @AVXL gave us Reason #423 why the Saints suck
  • Although there's never inopportune time to listen to it, we used "No Mo Play in GA" as the the intro/outro music

:blessed:

about to listen during lunch