Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
First things first, that bytch ass nikka Stone needs to catch a Greyhound to wherever the fukk he is from. This fat b*stard has been fukking up snaps for years now. How is it this clown has been playing center for this long and still cant snap a ball? Furthermore since he has been doing this for years why have we held up a roster spot for his sorry ass?

Second, somoene bring in Tiki Barber and have him coach Coleman. His running style is a fumble ready to happen on every play. Dude runs straight up and slings the ball around away from his body.

Third, Worrilow is just the latest in the trend of overrated white guys who the city pretends is actually good. If im the opposing qb i just find 55, and pass to whoever he is covering. Easy completion.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Game plan was terrible. Even with the turnovers & penalties we still had the ball down 14-7 in the third and for whatever reason didn't run Devonta consistently. We went against the worst defense in the NFL & made them look legit. Obviously the turnovers were a disaster in themselves, but yea unbelievably disappointing game from the entire team

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They were feeling themselves, it was a Thursday game after an overtime game, and the Saints were desperate at home.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We didn't make them look legit so much as we fukked up too many opportunities. I'm just gonna chalk this one up as a fluke.

Nah we made em look legit. The blocked punt for a TD, the fumble recoveries even the pressure on Matt, they made every winning play last night so as much as I despise them I gotta give em credit. They looked much better than 1-4 in that game

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
They were playing off of emotion because of Gleason and the fact that we were playing them. Sloppy play from our team didn't help. That blocked punt did us in.
:yeshrug:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nah we made em look legit. The blocked punt for a TD, the fumble recoveries even the pressure on Matt, they made every winning play last night so as much as I despise them I gotta give em credit. They looked much better than 1-4 in that game

Not really man. We had a guy snap the ball into his dikk that was one turnover. On a 4th down play the man in motion ran into Matt as he was receiving the snap which instantly blew the play up. Those two "turnovers" had absolutely nothing to do with the Saints.