• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
was he 2nd round?? i didnt realize, well hes gotta be a little steadier to justify that

you a SEC guy, i watch my share and Thereize is one of those undersized pesky DB's that can help. i liked him @ Auburn

Moore being back is helping, always felt he was a damn good S when healthy. he changed the outcome of the opener against PHI

Secondary is still an opportunity for the team. Trufants a Pro Bowler, Willie Mo is steady but opposite of them has been an adventure. Ricardo Allen has been an adventure at FS, Robert Alford has been targeted by QBs and they've had success against him. We need Collins & Therezie to play well b/c we need them out there when we go in nickel or dime

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Brag about being 4-0 with an easy schedule Falcons good but the schedule is helping

Who's bragging? Yea we came into the season with the easiest schedule in the league (based on last years records). Outside of die hard Falcons fans who predicted us to be 4-0 at this point?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J
No game is easy in the NFL. Falcons are 4-0 after a TERRIBLE season last yar. There's been a lot of changes and they're working thus far, let us Falcons fans be happy.
I agree no game easy plus y'all more healthy this year but y'all still playing some garbage all year minus panthers

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This game is showing how overrated JJ Watt is. Best defensive player in the league and it's not translating to W's. Might as well have an average dlineman and upgrade other positions.

:whoa: Let's take care of the division first.

Upgrading multiple positions will always trump having one star though. Only position that directly translates to wins in qb and even that is limited if your offensive line is bad. The Texans are pretty much horrible everywhere.