• 6-10

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This game is showing how overrated JJ Watt is. Best defensive player in the league and it's not translating to W's. Might as well have an average dlineman and upgrade other positions.

Fumble recovery for the score :wow:

We may fukk around and make the Superbowl like this

:whoa: Let's take care of the division first.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
maybe not stars, but Therezie and Collins were good selections. Collins was very overlooked in college after playing with a ton of 1st rounders thruout his career

Hageman and Beas look like building blocks up front, this team def trending up i like whats going on. Warrilow not the most athletic dude in the middle but hes makin some plays

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
maybe not stars, but Therezie and Collins were good selections. Collins was very overlooked in college after playing with a ton of 1st rounders thruout his career

Hageman and Beas look like building blocks up front, this team def trending up i like whats going on. Warrilow not the most athletic dude in the middle but hes makin some plays

Ehhh...Collins was a second round selection but struggled in preseason and this was his first extended playing time. He got to play b/c the score got outta hand but he didn't play all that well when he got in the game, 2nd team defense got torched and gave up 3 TDs

Therezie didn't get drafted but he held up reasonably well in place of Ricardo Allen

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Ehhh...Collins was a second round selection but struggled in preseason and this was his first extended playing time. He got to play b/c the score got outta hand but he didn't play all that well when he got in the game, 2nd team defense got torched and gave up 3 TDs

Therezie didn't get drafted but he held up reasonably well in place of Ricardo Allen

was he 2nd round?? i didnt realize, well hes gotta be a little steadier to justify that

you a SEC guy, i watch my share and Thereize is one of those undersized pesky DB's that can help. i liked him @ Auburn

Moore being back is helping, always felt he was a damn good S when healthy. he changed the outcome of the opener against PHI