There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Ezra

Daps
Yo why does Theo keep saying he should be in the NFL if it wasn't for his cousin? He always bringing up the 1 or 2 people on his team that made it and it was guaranteed he'd make it too. He wasn't even starting when he got kicked out of school.

Every kid playing college ball thinks they could go pro, given the right situation.

Im bored as fukk this morning and did some snoopin. Looks like Theo committed to Indiana St out of HS (which is a D2 school) then he transferred to Eastern IL, but never shown up on Eastern IL's roster.

I guess the shyt w the cousin and the popo's happened shortly after he got to Eastern.

Prob thinks he could have gone pro because he would have been there the same time as Jimmy Garropolo

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Remember when they just had regular real worlds?
What happened?
Concept isn't original anymore and people stopped watching. In today's society there's social media and a ton of reality tv, so being exposed to different types of people and lifestyles isn't anything new. I can imagine if I was back in the 90s or early 2000s with no internet or reality tv all id be exposed to are the kids in my town and the sitcoms on tv so getting people from around the country together to talk and sit around would be interesting. I can do that on the net now in seconds so they have to create drama and gimmicks to get people to watch

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yo why does Theo keep saying he should be in the NFL if it wasn't for his cousin? He always bringing up the 1 or 2 people on his team that made it and it was guaranteed he'd make it too. He wasn't even starting when he got kicked out of school.
:russ:
He at least wouldn't have been kicked out of school though. That doesn't look good on your record. But I have a hard time believing it wasn't his weed too

Ezra

Daps
Concept isn't original anymore and people stopped watching. In today's society there's social media and a ton of reality tv, so being exposed to different types of people and lifestyles isn't anything new. I can imagine if I was back in the 90s or early 2000s with no internet or reality tv all id be exposed to are the kids in my town and the sitcoms on tv so getting people from around the country together to talk and sit around would be interesting. I can do that on the net now in seconds so they have to create drama and gimmicks to get people to watch

The thing about RW when it started was taking kids that would never cross paths and throwing them into a house together. Take a black kid out of brooklyn, have him live is some country ass chick, a suburban cac, some latino that has barely been in the USA for a minute.

That was interesting TV without fukkkery. Those first few years of RW they had some great discussion about race, class, and a bunch of other important shyt. And it was before the popularity of the internet and social media boomed, so most likely you weren't hearing how other people different than you veiw the world.

If they tried to do that today, it would be boring as fukk and get cancelled.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Will pulled some thick ones and thought he was gon smash. Nope. :mjlol:

And Peter in this triangle :what: Like wtf is this?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
catchin up to the last two episodes
ep 5: black mama to the core

you wont get on that show and embarrass me :russ:

what the fukk is wrong with this one nikka, he just wont get over ol girl throwin out her food and shyt nikka actin like a 14 yr old. major cringe

ep 6:

willy from philly :mjlol:

Last edited: