There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Man you know what I thought the same thing when I was watching it earlier. Her accent kept coming in and out but she kept it steady throughout the second episode and figured it was legit. Chic puts on a ton of make up and has green contacts too. She just comes off too damn clingy and emotional. Everybody was having a good time the first episode and she got all psycho b/c she didnt want to participate. One thing I noticed is that they letting them use their phones this season. I guess this generation can't live without them anymore so they had to find a way to incorporate it in the show. That Robbie dude looks gayer than a bag of dikks.
what is mtv's obsession with these new jersey long island people? they are way over represented on their network when they're really a small part of the country's youth. i swear those jersey shore people are the most unattractive goofiest group I've ever seen. MTV struggles to find decent looking men for the real world. Lat year and this year proves that. Theo is average looking but Mike is one ugly mfer. Robbie does his eye brows :scusthov:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly, I think the twist this season as that all of the cast members are somewhat mentally unstable..

MTV with the fukkery.

This dude from Jersey had a breakdown on TV...

The Jew from Manhattan is a narcissist

The black gyal from da UK, well we already know she a lil nutso...

biracial girl is just emotionless and braindead...

Tall white girl on her immature feminist attention seeking know it all steeze...

I might keep up with this season :ehh:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I knew it was fake accent!!
image.png

Daps
Holy shyt either i was tired or last night episode was difficult to keep up switching from character to character. Too many lil characters storylines so far

Ezra

Daps
naturally Maserobbie's ex girl has a mannish build.
I think we all know who wears the pants in that relationship.

This american girl with the british accent keeps tripping me up. I do believe her accent is real. He's got the british teeth to match it

:scust:

dat ass tho
:banderas: