There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Watching the show and after show. YO Tyaras accent is GONE :skip: the host called her out. :mjlol::mjlol:

Why is Kim there? She's adding nothing to this show.

Will is fine :whew:

Mike is a punk. He was in the AB in jail and tries to say he is misunderstood, but he also threw that girl in Are you the one and talks to Jordan like trash, uses slurs, he isn't shyt. Even his best friend feels that way. He has an aint shyt resume and keeps adding to it. No wonder he left. He digs his own holes

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yeah apparently he been using it all season. The c00ns been giving him a free pass.

The house needs ceejai :blessed:
tumblr_o7vph0NNMU1qa2bflo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7v7zsOQIH1ua4csuo1_400.gif

Never forget :mjlol:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
For some reason Kass just seems like a punk to me.:francis:

Poor Theo. He should have had the time of his life on RW and Kass had to show his ass up. :martin:

Robbie is a good dude. I feel bad for making fun of his eyebrows:to:

They need to do more on Will and his ex. I don't even know her name :mindblown:

Daps
Man, Kass character is annoying. He kinda killed the momentum with his antics. Robbie a cool cat. I been respecting his character from the first episode but I see this show going downhill without Theo there. The rest of the house is mainly introverted and Kass and Theo elevated that dynamic.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The season has mainly focused on Theo, the big booty British faux accent girl, & Kass. He rest are really just featured. Like the first time I heard Faux accent's bully(that was her right?) speak was when ole dude kept saying dumb shyt & she got mad that he kept getting a. Pass for saying the n-word. I don't even know most of whir names. :mindblown: Who are these other people??

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Theo and Will's ex (don't know her name) will be on the Challenge

I hate that little guy Kassius. And since when are they sending nikkas home for intimidating people? Theo didn't even throw the first blow he just stood over him

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Theo and Will's ex (don't know her name) will be on the Challenge

I hate that little guy Kassius. And since when are they sending nikkas home for intimidating people? Theo didn't even throw the first blow he just stood over him
Right there was some pretty bad intimidating on Skeletons. That Portuguese guy was reckless and broke shyt in the house constantly But he stayed till the end