There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Let me tell y'all nikkas something.... I'm from kankakee Illinois. Don't nobody make it from there. It's rough. Life is crazy there. Do you know how many times I got stopped for jaywalking??? For having my dog out in public without a leash??? My Coli fam, don't you ever say you from the low end of no hood.

Come stay out here when the sun go down. We go a saying here in Kankakee. it goes like this: Kankakee is the place folks don't wanna be. Live everyday like it's ya last cause where I'm from you might get that blast. And next thing you know you'll be looking at ya past...

Don't come here on no goofy shyt. Thousands have died here. I'm talking bout 885 of those natural deaths. Whats really good my nikkas??!??!

19466-i-m-from-the-hood.gif

We don't play in Kankakee. No second chances here.

:troll:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I haven't watched any episodes yet what's the verdict is this joint lit?

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I haven't watched any episodes yet what's the verdict is this joint lit?
It's getting there, it's now 14 people in the house. & actual castmates are being lame not interacting with the bad blood folks. I mean yeah they know why they're not liked by ____ person but stop being so dumb and interact with the people you're going to live with.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
new guy asked british girl where her accent went :laff:

the fukkery is about to overflow now
Yooo!!! :mjlol::mjlol:I had to rewind it when he asked!!!! I asked myself why didn't her brother have an accent.... like folks don't just pick up full accents when living somewhere for a few years (do they?)

But she was killing me with the :sadcam: why y'all leave me alone in VIP?? :sadbron: I don't have friends & y'all just left me...

:comeon:this can't be real.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yooo!!! :mjlol::mjlol:I had to rewind it when he asked!!!! I asked myself why didn't her brother have an accent.... like folks don't just pick up full accents when living somewhere for a few years (do they?)

I don't think so. She said she went to the uK after high school and that's where she got her accent. She's 21, you graduate when you're 18. She picked up a heavy London accent in less than 3 years? :jbhmm:. Plus she says she doesn't know why that girl hates her when it says on their mtv bios that she dated with the girl's exboyfriend. why is she leaving that out? :wtb:

Theo's cousin aint shyt tho :martin:

robbie's girlfriend :trash:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She's 21, you graduate when you're 18. She picked up a heavy London accent in less than 3 years? :jbhmm:
Exactly, my friend moved to Atlanta a few years back (maybe like 2-3 years ago) she came up for the class reunion talking like a regular Chicago chick. I didn't hear not a lick of Atlanta in her talk.

Daps
Damn this shyt is crazy this season

All these cacs mixed in together got me confused on who is beefin with who?

Only thing that i found funny was all these cacs acting like they got "beef" but got that shook look on their face when "real nikkas" beefin and barkin at each other ala Theo and Kassius.

They all had that...

"Are they gonna shoot each other?"
:merchant:
Look on their face :laff:

If u dont believe me, u see how the two cac sisters are supposed to be beefing but now, they all buddy buddy because they know it takes two of them to stomp out Tya's brolic ass.

This shyt got my attention this season. alot of cast members to keep up wit tho but im in for the fukkery
:whoo:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
homie in the dreads is a halmark fukkboi.... he need to get touched...

so what if the bytch got a fake accent...bullying is lame...she clearly is insecure and has other issues, let her cook so she can feel important...
i agree about the accent and contacts but my problem with her is she takes it out on innocent others. everyone in that house has a past, but she's the only one who makes her past everyone else's fault.