There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Youre our MTV Queen - start one.
Lol, I don't care for the show. So my thread won't have the passion. Honestly, I loathe it & the booger eating asswipes who come from the show & join challenge like some entitled little hoe ass bytches. Then on top of that to get dudes who nuttier than a jar of chunky peanut butter who wind up on the show. :russ:

I wouldn't be right by it & my thread would be biased as fukk. My opening statement would heavily reflect the above. :lolbron:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
General question, is Peter worse than Tony?
tony the tall guy from Louisiana who cheated on is blonde baby mama (both were on real world skeletons)? if that's the same tony, i think pete is worse. tony was aggressive, but he seemed like an idiot, almost like a large kid or teen who needs to grow out of his aggressive phase. when he wasn't drinking, he seemed okay personality wise. he was a habitual cheater, but i don't think he comes close to the level of brainwashing and abuse that pete seems capable of. pete just seems so much more sinister. he seems deeply insecure, deeply narcissistic and very ware of his ability to manipulate ("i won't love you if" "you're to even that hot" "do what i say or i will yell at you all night, but t's not yelling"). tony seems treatable, pete however does not.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn I watched the last two episodes in like an hour cause I fastfowrded the commercials and everything with the lame beefing sisters. I'm mad the producers sent Theo home on that bullshyt when things have gotten WAY hotter on past seasons & on the Challenge.

That sucks that Tya has this dilemma; this is an actual real life situation that shows not all current reality tv is scripted.

As far as that rumor,I woulda used it my advantage. I woulda been like :jawalrus: you think my booty fake?

Squeeze it:youngsabo:

:patrice:

yo booty fake?

Squeeze it & see your yourself :shaq:

giphy.gif

This exchange right