There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:snooze: I was watching late last night and when she started talking bout 'that dark skinned girl....' & those texts:snoop: (they HAD to have been :duck:) to that point I had enough real world fukkery for the night. I'm bout to finish the rest of it now tho
jordan said that? i thought it was tyara talking about 'light skinned girl".

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Tyara made up her mind before even knowing the girls that they were excluding her. Then she expects everyone to cater to her past, ignoring that everyone else has had a past too. She seems very self centered. Theo's too normal and probably likes those crazy girls bringing excitement and ass to his life.

I remember mike from Are you the one. Didn't he grab some girl by the throat? **Yup, it was Amanda in season 2. Damn he's not cute at all lol.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
English chic insecure as fukk and already trippin off Jordan. Chic ain't cute but good god that accent and ass is serious and she's stone cold nuts. The black guy just touched her knee the night before and she got pissed he was dancing with another chic the next night imagine what a hand full of ass is gonna do when he decides to fukk with another chic. He ever put dikk in her she's gonna ruin his life worse than his cousin. She dramatic as hell making it seems like she been to hell and back and it's just so called cyber bullying and some other horseshyt about being verbally abused. Chic is unstable.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Tyara made up her mind before even knowing the girls that they were excluding her. Then she expects everyone to cater to her past, ignoring that everyone else has had a past too. She seems very self centered. Theo's too normal and probably likes those crazy girls bringing excitement and ass to his life.

I remember mike from Are you the one. Didn't he grab some girl by the throat? **Yup, it was Amanda in season 2. Damn he's not cute at all lol.
In her intro she said she doesn't have any friends

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Why are they pulling from are you the one?? I was like :dahell: he doin on here & he was on hat show? & if he choked a chick(grabbed her throat) she may be his person.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Why are they pulling from are you the one?? I was like :dahell: he doin on here & he was on hat show? & if he choked a chick(grabbed her throat) she may be his person.
God I wish they wouldn't pull from that dumb show lol. They definitely picked him for his potential to start shyt, but they need to pick new people. He got kicked off that show. Doesn't make sense to reward his violence with giving him the real world experience, which i bet will turn into multiple Challenge appearances.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This is the 1st time i'm watching The Real World in yeeeeaaarrrs lol
:dwillhuh:You slept on last season?? Ceejai was the reason I watched. I knew that fight was gonna happen sooner or later (from the season preview) & when it happened it was worth watching the entire season.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
English chic insecure as fukk and already trippin off Jordan. Chic ain't cute but good god that accent and ass is serious and she's stone cold nuts. The black guy just touched her knee the night before and she got pissed he was dancing with another chic the next night imagine what a hand full of ass is gonna do when he decides to fukk with another chic. He ever put dikk in her she's gonna ruin his life worse than his cousin. She dramatic as hell making it seems like she been to hell and back and it's just so called cyber bullying and some other horseshyt about being verbally abused. Chic is unstable.
So that accent is probably fake. :heh:In her bio on mtv.com her bad blood is her bully and she says Tyara didn't have that accent in high school. Considering she's only 21 and probably graduated high school in the states 3 years ago, how the fukk did she pick that up? She's probably real damn crazy. :mjcry:Poor thing

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So that accent is probably fake. :heh:In her bio on mtv.com her bad blood is her bully and she says Tyara didn't have that accent in high school. Considering she's only 21 and probably graduated high school in the states 3 years ago, how the fukk did she pick that up? She's probably real damn crazy. :mjcry:Poor thing
Man you know what I thought the same thing when I was watching it earlier. Her accent kept coming in and out but she kept it steady throughout the second episode and figured it was legit. Chic puts on a ton of make up and has green contacts too. She just comes off too damn clingy and emotional. Everybody was having a good time the first episode and she got all psycho b/c she didnt want to participate. One thing I noticed is that they letting them use their phones this season. I guess this generation can't live without them anymore so they had to find a way to incorporate it in the show. That Robbie dude looks gayer than a bag of dikks.