There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Peter is a weak dude man.....

Jenn ex is a ho ass dude too. I get that he over her and moved on but some part of her has to be in his heart..... if I was in that position I'd been stepped up and be like "Cuz.... you need to calm down, straight up"

The black dudes just sitting there

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nahhhhh
all these dudes in the house some hoes. didnt say shyt till them fine ass womans walked in the door and confronted hoe ass peter

Even if no one wanted to step up to defend her... you'd think after awhile one of it dudes would atleast step up and be like "homey, I'm getting tired of your antics and screaming in the house, you gotta chill out with that dumb shyt cuz. You look stupid and you get mad at shyt that aint worth getting mad about, you acting like a female"

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies where you at? you not watching?
TccBM.gif

I'm still at work!! Work evenings brehs.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Even if no one wanted to step up to defend her... you'd think after awhile one of it dudes would atleast step up and be like "homey, I'm getting tired of your antics and screaming in the house, you gotta chill out with that dumb shyt cuz. You look stupid and you get mad at shyt that aint worth getting mad about, you acting like a female"
i feel like theo wouldof said something

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i feel like theo wouldof said something

Yea.... Theo aint just gonna sit back and let that shyt continue to go on like that

Its a telling thing that no one saw him off.... unless they edited.... but from the looks.... That nicca Peter bounced and no one said shyt to him