There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
damn watching the episode now, y'all right. Where are the fellas to tell Peter to cool off. He was tryna intimidate the sisters and wasn't checked once smh.

Edit:

Brehs, this dude has the same temper tantrums/ drunken outbursts when he's SOBER. He's creepy as hell.:dwillhuh:

How the hell are Jen and Peter are still together today? Living through and now rewatching all the footage of Peter mistreating her wasnt enough to get her to realize he's crazy?:gucci:

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the episode. Jenn is blinded by attraction. That man is going to wear her down emotionally. Everything he says is textbook abuse. I do feel sorry for jenn because people in those relationships have been brainwashed almost to the point of Stockholm syndrome.

Peter needs help. But will and Kass look like real pussies for not saying shyt to Peter during these fights.

The fact that MTV put a PSA for dating abuse annoys me. They don't give a fukk. They had Pete's best friend mike on are you the one grabbing and throwing a girl by the neck and then they turned around and gave him a spot on Real World. They always have the most verbally abusive condescending fukks on the challenge and bill them as their stars (look at Bananas). They Give these people a platform and by doing so probably make abused people hate and question themselves. They don't care what message they send out to abused people but they won't fool me into thinking they actually care.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pete is such a manipulator. Like how is Jenn so blind to what he's doing? That power is dangerous. And it's not like Tony, from Challenge, this guy is scary manipulative. He took advantage of her badly and her DJ ex man couldn't even see it happening. Sad.

Season was bad. Too many guests, FOUR cast members got kicked off or left and four them went ghost when they're ex's showed up.
I cant tell if she really sexy or if she ugly..... something is so shaky about here and I just can figure it out:francis:
:patrice: Same. She cute at times but rough at times too.

I need Peter on The Challenge.:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pete is such a manipulator. Like how is Jenn so blind to what he's doing? That power is dangerous. And it's not like Tony, from Challenge, this guy is scary manipulative. He took advantage of her badly and her DJ ex man couldn't even see it happening. Sad.

Season was bad. Too many guests, FOUR cast members got kicked off or left and four them went ghost when they're ex's showed up.

:patrice: Same. She cute at times but rough at times too.

I need Peter on The Challenge.:pachaha:

She like 2 different people

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
pete is a fukkin weirdo :gucci:

edit:
:picard: other weirdo almost pushed ol girl down the steps on some Lifetime movie shyt

edit: peter in the car on some multiple personalities shyt :hhh: what a manipulative fukk

Last edited:
Daps
Peter is most likely a wife beater. He'll be on the news next year for going through a manic depression episode cause his girlfriend was in the bathroom too long so he offed her cause he thought she was cheating.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Peter is most likely a wife beater. He'll be on the news next year for going through a manic depression episode cause his girlfriend was in the bathroom too long so he offed her cause he thought she was cheating.
I wish the sisters didn't p*ssy out he way they did. Production should have handled Peter the same way they handled other situations by removing him by making other people feel threatened. The entire show is a joke now.

After seeing Peter do what he did I think the producers had to have their hands in it. Like they didn't come out immediately. They gave him a laundry list of reasons it took to kick him out but it took like 4 inceidents to tell Theo he needed to go... And he kept cutting off the lady and claiming it wasn't his fault... i gotta call :duck: on some of this.