There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Ezra

Daps
Peter is a pyscho fake ass trynna be hard dude.

As much as I dont like CK.... I hope this niccas gets on one of them Them Challenges type show so CK or some of the other badder dudes can punk him and give him that fade.

Bananas will have a fun time destroying that dude
Didn't even think about that. Please please pleeeeease get him on The Challenge. He might kill someone

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't even think about that. Please please pleeeeease get him on The Challenge. He might kill someone

Na.... too many vets on there... they would shut his shyt down quickly.... let him go off on one of the vet girls..... that would be his ass. He all bark and they'd expose him

Damn that was the finale. That was a fast season. Real World is dying.

As long as they keep The Challenge going, im good tho

Yea, I really only watch The Challenge, but its gotten to a point the last few years I dont be knowing who the rookies are or storylines so I thought I'd give this season a shot. Plus when I saw it was Rivals theme, I was intrigued. I'm shocked they dont give them jobs no more or take them on trips.... they just literally sit them in the house and have them do absolutely nothing but occasional go to a damn club. :francis:

When they shut all that other shyt down?:dwillhuh:

only anika and theo on the next challenge

Yea but I'm sure in coming years other cast mates for this season will get on. Especially if they keep doing like 2 Challenges a year.

I can see them putting the sisters on, the fake DJ dude on, probably Jenn cuz she seems like a thot and will easily have an arc where she will fall for another guy on the Challenge house, and probably the dimply blonde black chick Jordan.

I think MTV will tell the other cats to kick bushes cuz they boring

Oh that Mike dude too since he a troll

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yea but I'm sure in coming years other cast mates for this season will get on. Especially if they keep doing like 2 Challenges a year.

I can see them putting the sisters on, the fake DJ dude on, probably Jenn cuz she seems like a thot and will easily have an arc where she will fall for another guy on the Challenge house, and probably the dimply blonde black chick Jordan.

I think MTV will tell the other cats to kick bushes cuz they boring

Oh that Mike dude too since he a troll
them two sisters clearly come from a rich af family
doubt they'll be on there

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
them two sisters clearly come from a rich af family
doubt they'll be on there

I dont know..... I think they would go for the fukkery, tv exposure, free trip, and guys..... I mean if I'm guessing right..... I think cats just be at this point signing up for shows but no one really know what they gonna be on till like the day of. Like look at the rival cast...... evidently they had to sign up but I dont think they knew they was coming here.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Ezra

Daps
After some snoopin' it appears she's 21

Also mind is blown these two goofy lookin fukks made her fine ass

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Dean was the black dude from last season that was simping Red Neck Jena until she showed him that she felt like he's just another colored man from the hood without an education.

But Idk most of them girls from the real world except Kayla and Latoya & a few others. But I had to control myself when I saw my road rules bae Darrell!!! :krs: I haven't seen him since he beat Brad's ass almost ten years ago!! I'm bout to make a new challenge thread in the morning!! I'm not going to spoilers or posting in the the op.