There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
any thoughts on pete's verbal abuse?

imo he said key phrases that make him sound suspect like" you're being bad "move because i said so"

Ezra

Daps

imo he said key phrases that make him sound suspect like" you're being bad "move because i said so"
I dont know what you want to define it as, but we all know these dudes. Cant keep a woman so they try to manipulate them with guilt trips and always starting drama.

dude is weak as fukk. :camby:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

dude has clear issues. Jen has really low self esteem and that's why she puts up with it. It's a shame.

Damn. All it took was some cheap ass flowers and pancakes and she pretends like nothing happened.:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Peter is a pyscho fake ass trynna be hard dude.

As much as I dont like CK.... I hope this niccas gets on one of them Them Challenges type show so CK or some of the other badder dudes can punk him and give him that fade.

Bananas will have a fun time destroying that dude

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Peter is a pyscho fake ass trynna be hard dude.

As much as I dont like CK.... I hope this niccas gets on one of them Them Challenges type show so CK or some of the other badder dudes can punk him and give him that fade.

Bananas will have a fun time destroying that dude
:mjlol: yo, she was like we gotta go now he holding up the cab like :dwillhuh: what should i do?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: yo, she was like we gotta go now he holding up the cab like :dwillhuh: what should i do?

Exactly... then later gonna be like "she told me to come"

Na nicca stop lying, she asked you what the fukk are you gonna do cuz they gotta roll. She said she was leaving... you acted slow and stupid.... she had to bounce. He a fukking drama queen as bytch.... probably the biggest bytch in the history of ALL the franchises

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This nicca mad cuz she left? Damn he weak as fukk....

That ex boy is a lame too, even he be knowing that shyt is wrong but he never steps in

Matter fact all the dudes are weak in that house..... weakest niccas ever
:laff::laff::laff: didnt even happen the way he said it too
she told his ass like 5 times do what ever you wanna do but we have to leave now.... had he was just standing there like.. uhhhh my tab is still open.
she told his ass we're leavig