There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Theo and Will's ex (don't know her name) will be on the Challenge

I hate that little guy Kassius. And since when are they sending nikkas home for intimidating people? Theo didn't even throw the first blow he just stood over him
It's prolly more to it... and they're black. So the sisters (hey seem most sheltered) prolly felt their lives were in danger :yeshrug: its all in the editing still.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For some reason Kass just seems like a punk to me.:francis:

Poor Theo. He should have had the time of his life on RW and Kass had to show his ass up. :martin:

Robbie is a good dude. I feel bad for making fun of his eyebrows:to:

They need to do more on Will and his ex. I don't even know her name :mindblown:
Dude is a snake. I believe Theo 100% that Kass threw him under the bus.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The season has mainly focused on Theo, the big booty British faux accent girl, & Kass. He rest are really just featured. Like the first time I heard Faux accent's bully(that was her right?) speak was when ole dude kept saying dumb shyt & she got mad that he kept getting a. Pass for saying the n-word. I don't even know most of whir names. :mindblown: Who are these other people??
This season has been Theo, Kass, the sisters, Robbie, Tyara and Peter. With Jordan occasionally dancing in club scenes. I don't know the rest of their names. There's too many uninteresting cast members.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn I watched the last two episodes in like an hour cause I fastfowrded the commercials and everything with the lame beefing sisters. I'm mad the producers sent Theo home on that bullshyt when things have gotten WAY hotter on past seasons & on the Challenge.

That sucks that Tya has this dilemma; this is an actual real life situation that shows not all current reality tv is scripted.

As far as that rumor,I woulda used it my advantage. I woulda been like :jawalrus: you think my booty fake?

Squeeze it:youngsabo:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Damn I watched the last two episodes in like an hour cause I fastfowrded the commercials and everything with the lame beefing sisters. I'm mad the producers sent Theo home on that bullshyt when things have gotten WAY hotter on past seasons & on the Challenge.

That sucks that Tya has this dilemma; this is an actual real life situation that shows not all current reality tv is scripted.

As far as that rumor,I woulda used it my advantage. I woulda been like :jawalrus: you think my booty fake?

Squeeze it:youngsabo:
:patrice:

yo booty fake?