There Will be Blood: the official Mtv the real world Bad Blood thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The cast sucks. Only people I like are Orlanna and Jordan. Theo was alright but he was getting annoying by the time he left. The sisters, Kass, Tya and Will (and Mike, but he's gone) suck and everyone else is just there.

I don't know if it's just me getting older or what, but there's too many cast members and the majority of them are unlikeable.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The cast sucks. Only people I like are Orlanna and Jordan. Theo was alright but he was getting annoying by the time he left. The sisters, Kass, Tya and Will (and Mike, but he's gone) suck and everyone else is just there.

I don't know if it's just me getting older or what, but there's too many cast members and the majority of them are unlikeable.
It's way too many cast memebers
They do that even make them have jobs, so basically we just watch them sit in the house our go drink at a club

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the theme of this season was such a massive fail. half the people are indistinguishable from the other. i don't know which sister is which at times, the 4 black chicks are always together and i forgot who has beef with who, Cass never leaves his bed, the other dude (Will?) is the least proiminent RW castmember of all time. Outside of Theo and Cass's little bytch tussle, there has been no drama at all. The sisters just nag like sisters.

I think Katrina is the one i like though. She's beautiful. Jordan is sexy. Original other black chick whose name can be literally anything, i couldn't tell ya, has looked better and better to me each week. the rest can fukk off. terrible cast.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
the theme of this season was such a massive fail. half the people are indistinguishable from the other. i don't know which sister is which at times, the 4 black chicks are always together and i forgot who has beef with who, Cass never leaves his bed, the other dude (Will?) is the least proiminent RW castmember of all time. Outside of Theo and Cass's little bytch tussle, there has been no drama at all. The sisters just nag like sisters.

I think Katrina is the one i like though. She's beautiful. Jordan is sexy. Original other black chick whose name can be literally anything, i couldn't tell ya, has looked better and better to me each week. the rest can fukk off. terrible cast.

true, the whole thing was supposed to be "bad blood", but most of them don't even have real problems with each other

Rob & ex girl > get along great cause I don't think he's into women anymore and happy to see her with another man
Jordan & Orlana > were best friends who had a minor misunderstanding.
The white sisters > just fight about stupid stuff like all siblings
Tya & don't know name > are supposed to be bad blood cause she made one off hand comment to her in high school. and she's acting like it affecting her entire being.
Will and Anika > *not featured on show*
Theo & Kass > they the only ones with legitimate beef, so producers said let's end that before it gets interesting

Real World needs to either bring back the old school style of the show or bring back the Jersey Shore. cause that's obviously what they going for

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
lmao fam went straight what seems to group of bussa's and got the digits

:mjlol: this fool mad at the way she dancing
and she was dancing with women too. this guy pete made her apologize for dancing! Anna was right, he's going to break her down, make her feel bad for useless things, make her into a doormat.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
:dead: i know yall noticed ol girl not having the accent when they was in the kitchen then when they do the solo interview she threw the accent back on :dead:

Lol yeah i peeped that. No accent what so ever. I thought anika was gonna call her out

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Original other black chick whose name can be literally anything, i

Tya & don't know name

the names "Orlana" and "Anika" have never registered in my brain. not once all year.

I learned Anika's name watching the last two episodes back to back :lolbron:

If Orlana is the girl that was in her feelings over Kass; what is the girl named that made up the rumor about Ty?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I learned Anika's name watching the last two episodes back to back :lolbron:

If Orlana is the girl that was in her feelings over Kass; what is the girl named that made up the rumor about Ty?
Orlika probably