There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I can't even be around a religious person for too long so I know I couldn't deal with a spouse.
They say some of the most illogical bs.
Someone gets shot and they go on rants about the situation means Jesus is on the way:shaq2:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
LMAO @ all this "morals" talk, people really think promiscuity and religion are mutually exclusive.

I really don't get the logic.

You gotta be religious to have morals.

You gotta be scared of something more powerful than you because it makes you do the right thing. :mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:
If u black atheist, u should just date out. Black people are the children of god. As a community we will never accept u

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't get the logic.

You gotta be religious to have morals.

You gotta be scared of something more powerful than you because it makes you do the right thing. :mjlol:

Let me go ask all the thots and strippers that get simped in this site how do they reconcile their religious views with their ho antics.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Instant turn off. I get it having faith, but not if every single thing has to be about GOD.

Plus I have always been freaked out by people who are super religious in general. I feel like there is some dark shiit in their life that they are trying to overcompensate for

Agree 100%. If you go to church, cool. But damn - stop trying to project your life on a man. Stop being so forceful. Why can't we just be a good man to a good woman? Why does it always have to involve the bible?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Let me go ask all the thots and strippers that get simped in this site how do they reconcile their religious views with their ho antics.

Well, according to the Bible we are all sinners. In God's eyes, "hoes" aren't any worse than virgins.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nah breh, they tell YOU they're heavy into religion.:russ: They don't want you to feel rejection.

When a guy they really want to get with steps in, they commit the sin, then ask for forgiveness. :jawalrus:

I hate when people jump to conclusions. Multiple times I been rubbing up on that p*ssy, hand guided down to rub on that p*ssy but stopped cuz she felt some type of way. Honestly thinking ghosting cuz this might turn into some regret rape shyt. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I hate when people jump to conclusions. Multiple times I been rubbing up on that p*ssy, hand guided down to rub on that p*ssy but stopped cuz she felt some type of way. Honestly thinking ghosting cuz this might turn into some regret rape shyt. :hubie:
I did that to a Muslim but she let me finish