There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Not sure what to make of this show yet :jbhmm:

There are no walkers around because their sectioned off already so there's no threat. Feels like this first season needed to be longer than 6 episodes though if we're heading into episode 5 & the threat isn't really there because their still trying to introduce the characters & their angles.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Once that jealousy I hate this bytch you left for me angle came into play I was almost done. Then she blamed her for her son being take I turned it off and deleted the recording I'm good on this one

I hate the momma anyway she was annoying in Gone Girl

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a terrible depiction of an outbreak in LA. You should be hearing nothing but gunshots popping off in the distance nonstop for at least the first month. EVERYONE would be strapped to the brim during the first month or so.

The thing that TWD banged into our heads is that walkers aren't much of a threat alone. So that leads me to believe that everyone either died from the fever, the chaos or the zombies. The fever route is plausible because the show never really explained how many people died from the initial fever outbreak so if 60% died from the fever and 20% died from the zombies, and 10% died at the hands of other living people that leaves about 10% of the population left which sounds about right from the depictions of TWD.

But 9 days is pretty fast even for that.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
They will never meet up with Rick, remember this shyt is in California and Rick is in Washington. So unless they manage to make it cross country in a zombie apocalypse I doubt they will be seeing Rick.

Also, episode was trash.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should never at any point meet up with Ricks group

Unless the last episode fast forwards into 3 years and Druggie Depp is swole/battle tested, moms is missing an eye, the daughter looks like she's been ran through and dad missing an arm on some Captain Hook, fukk the world shyt then that's the only reason I could see them living in Ricks world.

I hope they do meet and Psycho-Rick just leaves them outside the gate

They aren't meeting ricks group they are too far apart

Daps
They will never meet up with Rick, remember this shyt is in California and Rick is in Washington. So unless they manage to make it cross country in a zombie apocalypse I doubt they will be seeing Rick.

Also, episode was trash.
U gotta remember tho this is the start of the outbreak, Rick was in a coma for thr start so by that time some of the California folks could have made it to Washington DC within that time span.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U gotta remember tho this is the start of the outbreak, Rick was in a coma for thr start so by that time some of the California folks could have made it to Washington DC within that time span.

It would be stupid to have them meet...and I doubt they will do that...it think 5 seasons for rick and them to make it to DC...

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fever route is plausible because the show never really explained how many people died from the initial fever outbreak

there is no "fever outbreak"

what's happening is pretty simple. people are dying from whatever, and returning to life. then they bite people, the bitten get sick, and they die shortly after.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I doubt it. Rick was only in a coma for about a month or so. With the government still around keeping people locked up and quarantined, it's unlikely people from California made it to Washington in that time.

We finally know exactly when ‘The Walking Dead’ spin-off will take place in relation to the original show

The co creator of the show said this

Our starting points are similar. The first day of our show is around or about the day that Rick was shot and fell into his coma," "Fear the Walking Dead" showrunner and executive producer Dave Erickson told Tech Insider.

Then he said he talked to Robert Kirkman (creator of this along with the original series) and he said this

"Robert has said for him, the coma, Rick was probably out four to five weeks," he continued. "If you count the days of season one of our show, we’re probably around week three [by the end of the season]. So ... the discovery will continue. Our characters will be up to speed, and they will know that the world has changed and the apocalypse has come, but there’s still going to be a lot of real estate to explore."

So seeing as how Rick was out for a month or 5 weeks, and in the 4th episode of FEAR, they already past week 1 and will most likely end the season on week 3 of the outbreak, it's extremely doubtful they will ever meet Rick and that's probably for the best. Let this show establish itself first and be its own thing.

If they ever do meet, let it be a couple of years from now.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They really dropped the ball with this, I get that there are zombie movies showing the fall of mankind, but this is what the show should have been about. The 9 day long time jump was just :smh: like who thought that would be a good idea. That is the purpose of this show, right? I wanted to see Politicians on TV denying the shyt like climate change and taking action too late, how the fukk am I supposed to believe the world could fall like that when the military easily quarantined a neighborhood and is killing zombies without much hassle.

Like other people have said, this is basically the current Walking dead show already, and they already sort of touched on this shyt -

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They aren't meeting ricks group they are too far apart
Ok... I get it. I was speaking hypothetically

This was a terrible depiction of an outbreak in LA. You should be hearing nothing but gunshots popping off in the distance nonstop for at least the first month. EVERYONE would be strapped to the brim during the first month or so.

The thing that TWD banged into our heads is that walkers aren't much of a threat alone. So that leads me to believe that everyone either died from the fever, the chaos or the zombies. The fever route is plausible because the show never really explained how many people died from the initial fever outbreak so if 60% died from the fever and 20% died from the zombies, and 10% died at the hands of other living people that leaves about 10% of the population left which sounds about right from the depictions of TWD.

But 9 days is pretty fast even for that.
That's what I'm saying

It's like they're making this show pg-13, a family drama, and in a world without black characters.

It feels like the zombie outbreak didn't even happen. No way in hell this chick should be able to walk around outside without running into complete chaos....

Unless that's what happened in the 9 days they skipped:martin: