There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But at least they had a hot blonde zombie chick in the first episode -- amiright, fanbois?
I guess

shyts been weak af to me. Not creepy or scary, just slow and bland.

No sense of actual danger or urgency from them. Some how they just walk through the city that's "supposed" to be covered in bodies, military, zombies, riots and destruction but never seem to get harmed or touched unless it's because of their own stupidity despite seeing those things up close and personal.

Maybe when they actually see one eat a human they'll start acting like people watching the shyt hit the fan

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nick thought it was all fun and games until his morphine supply got taken away and his mom went upside his head :mjlol:. Have to give him props for his ingenuity though, he displayed some real Solid Snake skills the way he snuck into the house and hid under the bed, military could have used a soldier like him if he wasn't a junkie :ehh:. Good thing the new doctor showed up, now he, Doug Funny, and the rest of the sick people can get the help they need :lolbron:.

John Redcorn thought it was all sweet because GI Joe made him feel a little important, maybe now when Joseph says something he might pay more attention :francis:.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show has some terrible writing and plot points. The fact that Nick needing drugs has been a plot point every single episode is getting redundant.

I'm trying to find the reason why this show was even made if they only spent 1 episodes on the outbreak.... They spent 2 episodes pre-outbreak, 1 episodes of the initial outbreak, then the next episode is 9 days later and we're already in a Woodbury scenario with society already wiped out?

Those 9 days were what i was most excited about. "How does society and these characters react when there is a zombie outbreak going on?" All we got were "We'll the characters hunkered down for a night then drove back home and by the grace of god an army safe zone was literally erected on top of their house. Skip 9 days and everyone outside the zone is dead supposedly."

What happened to the episode of people trying to get into the camp and being shot down at the gate because they had blood on them or didn't look healthy or something. That would add some weight to the situation.

During the scene with the mom sneaking out, they should of showed that hazmat patrol shooting a survivor or two due to not knowing if they were infected or not. She could them go back to the safe zone and tell her husband what she saw and be like "it's not safe here, they're shooting innocent people!"

shyt like that! its not hard, it adds tension and suspense. nobody cares about this Hispanic mom with a broken leg that shyt talks in spanish every time she opens her mouth and a junkie son that should of died from a drug overdose 3 years before the shyt even popped off.

People like the abuelo character because he's smart and deserves to live as opposed to every other character in this show. They should have done that to at least one of the main characters but all of them do nothing but make terrible and stupid decisions and somehow get rewarded from it. It's like a cast of 5 Andrea's....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to find the reason why this show was even made if they only spent 1 episodes on the outbreak.... They spent 2 episodes pre-outbreak, 1 episodes of the initial outbreak, then the next episode is 9 days later and we're already in a Woodbury scenario with society already wiped out?

Those 9 days were what i was most excited about.

exactly. they skipped the dates that were supposed to be the entire premise of the show. now it's basically TWD, with a few more survivors and a lot more ignorance.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yup. 9 days and John red corn is on the roof talking about mother nature already g beginning to take back the planet or some such foolishness.
In 9 days your lawn isn't even necessarily fukked up.
Prior to that we some some looting and rioting and a zombie here or there. Then they were in the house overnight and we're meant to believe the whole city is wiped out now except for 12 survivor camps?
Foh

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yup. 9 days and John red corn is on the roof talking about mother nature already g beginning to take back the planet or some such foolishness.
In 9 days your lawn isn't even necessarily fukked up.
Prior to that we some some looting and rioting and a zombie here or there. Then they were in the house overnight and we're meant to believe the whole city is wiped out now except for 12 survivor camps?
Foh
hope there's some military fukkery in the last couple episodes.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only good thing about this whole episode was Mom putting hands on her dope fiend son.
It is like this show tries every week to make this cast of characters almost unbearably unlikable.
And it is interminably slow. There are only 6 fukking episodes and they are just being ridiculously laborious with the way they move this shyt along.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just started Z Nation. Zombie baby first episode. :ehh: This is fukkery I can get behind.
Comparing this past week's episode of Z Nation to this episode of FTWD is like night and day Z Nation was fast paced and brutal with
an actual main cast member dying
while FTWD took an hour to get us to the realization that the military is doing fukked up shyt just like the military always does in film/TV in situations like this.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
this was supposed to be the show that showcased the initial outbreak. but come episode 4, the streets are already devoid of zombies and most of the living :heh:
Seeing in this episode how the military have basically put a lock on the zombie problem I was wondering how the hell did we end up with the whole world going to shyt?
The military is not only aware of how people turn to zombies but are being so paranoid about it that they are removing anyone with even a hint of a chance at dying (they took the junkie despite the fact that they are trapped in a quarantine zone whee he really can;t get enough of a score that he will OD) yet somehow everything takes such a drastic left turn that civilization completely falls in the matter of the 3 weeks Rick Grimes was in a coma.:stopitslime:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
4 epsidoes in. Its safe to say this show is :trash:

End this nonsense and bring back rick daryl and triple og asap :wow:

They said this crew is gonna eventually meet up with rick group? Can u imagine the husband and the son just talking in the same space as rick and michonne?? :martin:

Get these nikkas the fukk outta here.

And i dont want to hear "give it time" 4 epsidoes into walking dead and shane was already a beast :banderas:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

They said this crew is gonna eventually meet up with rick group? Can u imagine the husband and the son just talking in the same space as rick and michonne?? :martin:

And i dont want to hear "give it time" 4 epsidoes into walking dead and shane was already a beast :banderas:

They supposed to meet up with Rick and his squad?
How sway?
Didn't it take like 3 months for Rick and them to get from Atlanta to dc?
I don't have faith in anyone on that show to make it to the next state over never mind coast to coast.
Based on sheer stupidity alone they should have all been zombie food by now.
*except Abuelo

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

They not meeting up with Rick and Seal Team 6 my dude, false information.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They supposed to meet up with Rick and his squad?
How sway?
Didn't it take like 3 months for Rick and them to get from Atlanta to dc?
I don't have faith in anyone on that show to make it to the next state over never mind coast to coast.
Based on sheer stupidity alone they should have all been zombie food by now.
*except Abuelo

I have no idea. I just remember reading about it a couple months ago.

It would make no sense from a pure geographical level so maybe i was just reading nonsense.

Either way cancel this shyt