There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
JD getting the shyt slapped outta him by moms was the highlight of the episode. He looked like a little bytch.

:skip: at trying to jack the meds though. Glad they sent his ass off, fukking addict.

Travis is still :comeon: as fukk so is the other son.

White mom keeping it trill, so is Orange is the New Black mom.

Was the letter the daughter reading at the end one she's writing or the one she found?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Everyone please remember....

At this point in the timeline, T-Dog is still alive
e5067503.png
e5067503.png
e5067503.png

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JD getting the shyt slapped outta him by moms was the highlight of the episode. He looked like a little bytch.

:skip: at trying to jack the meds though. Glad they sent his ass off, fukking addict.

Travis is still :comeon: as fukk so is the other son.

White mom keeping it trill, so is Orange is the New Black mom.

Was the letter the daughter reading at the end one she's writing or the one she found?

Yeah... based on that letter we now know that Susan opted out.
She just didn't know she'd come back as a walker :troll:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
4 epsidoes in. Its safe to say this show is :trash:

End this nonsense and bring back rick daryl and triple og asap :wow:

They said this crew is gonna eventually meet up with rick group? Can u imagine the husband and the son just talking in the same space as rick and michonne?? :martin:

Get these nikkas the fukk outta here.

And i dont want to hear "give it time" 4 epsidoes into walking dead and shane was already a beast :banderas:
They should never at any point meet up with Ricks group

Unless the last episode fast forwards into 3 years and Druggie Depp is swole/battle tested, moms is missing an eye, the daughter looks like she's been ran through and dad missing an arm on some Captain Hook, fukk the world shyt then that's the only reason I could see them living in Ricks world.

I hope they do meet and Psycho-Rick just leaves them outside the gate

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Seeing in this episode how the military have basically put a lock on the zombie problem I was wondering how the hell did we end up with the whole world going to shyt?
The military is not only aware of how people turn to zombies but are being so paranoid about it that they are removing anyone with even a hint of a chance at dying (they took the junkie despite the fact that they are trapped in a quarantine zone whee he really can;t get enough of a score that he will OD) yet somehow everything takes such a drastic left turn that civilization completely falls in the matter of the 3 weeks Rick Grimes was in a coma.:stopitslime:

This is a good point. Seems like they were (rightfully, imo as fukked up as it sounds) just cappin' off nikkas who may be any sort of threat. Abuelo knew this and seemed to make peace with it. Doing sweeps every single day while closing off areas. Seems like a good way to stay relatively safe.

Maybe the ppl get angry at the military and try to overthrow them
it happened in the OG comic

Its funny because a couple of years ago there was an article discussing why a "zombie apocalypse" would never last long or get as bad as it is in TWD. The military (and their weapons...people having weapons period) were one of the reasons why. :heh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:ohhh: at the Military being the "bad guys" in this show... reminds me of the original show when the Governor and his goons shot and robbed those random Military dudes....

Also is this the first episode in the Walking Dead series where not ONE animated zombie appears?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: at the Military being the "bad guys" in this show... reminds me of the original show when the Governor and his goons shot and robbed those random Military dudes....

Also is this the first episode in the Walking Dead series where not ONE animated zombie appears?

Does junkie depp not count :lolbron:

Last edited:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I thought I would like this after the first 2 episodes....i was loving the darker spooky vibe it had...then shyt went down hill fast...became a snooze fest...and none of the characters are really likeable to me

I'm ready for it to be over and Rick Murder to come back to the scene