There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Daps
So with everything going on in a major American city Los Angeles (Active Rioting, Hospitals on Fire, Entire Power Grid Fluctuating, Mass Evacuations, VIRAL ZOMBIE OUTBREAK), the military has enough manpower to just casually post up shop coincidentally on the same suburban block where our main cast happens to live?!
:mindblown:

Dude and his family drove mad far away once they got in his truck...

That'd be like when the National Guard was called in during the Baltimore Riots, instead of where the rioting occurred they found one block in the suburbs 30 miles away to enforce the curfew.

True, the military is a big machine, tons of resources...but no army is big enough to take over every block in Southern Cali....why this block instead of where the heart of the outbreak is happening?
Im assuming they are doing sweeps, like they got to the heart of the outbreak got it contained and just are branching off.

That's one thing I love about the zombie genre is when they show society breaking down. When that power grid was going out I was like:banderas:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:francis: Shytty ass streams killed my viewing experience tonight. Gotta hunt for some quality ones... why can't someone put it on Acestream or something :bryan:Can a nikka just eat in peace??? :bryan:
:dwillhuh: Breh, why are you trying to watch scripted shows live on streams? I can understand sports but regular shows? Shortly after they air live, they are uploaded to various free sites, commercial free and in GREAT quality.

tubeplus, watch it series... these two sites have the episodes up after they air

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
So with everything going on in a major American city Los Angeles (Active Rioting, Hospitals on Fire, Entire Power Grid Fluctuating, Mass Evacuations, VIRAL ZOMBIE OUTBREAK), the military has enough manpower to just casually post up shop coincidentally on the same suburban block where our main cast happens to live?!
:mindblown:

Dude and his family drove mad far away once they got in his truck...

That'd be like when the National Guard was called in during the Baltimore Riots, instead of where the rioting occurred they found one block in the suburbs 30 miles away to enforce the curfew.

True, the military is a big machine, tons of resources...but no army is big enough to take over every block in Southern Cali....why this block instead of where the heart of the outbreak is happening?
From what I gathered in the previews, they are getting ready to move in and take back the city. So they are starting out wide, clearing the infected out, then mobilizing for a push into the chaos. I am assuming they don't want to drive right into the center of the city and then get flanked by the infected from the suburbs coming in behind them.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:dwillhuh: Breh, why are you trying to watch scripted shows live on streams? I can understand sports but regular shows? Shortly after they air live, they are uploaded to various free sites, commercial free and in GREAT quality.

tubeplus, watch it series... these two sites have the episodes up after they air

Yes, I am well aware of that, but I prefer not to wait :francis:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Pictures & Photos of Mercedes Mason - IMDb
Mercedes Mason :ahh: latina daughter from sweeden for reals......John redcorn Jr should be trying to hit

MV5BMTYwNzY4NDg3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYyMDQyNw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

MV5BMjA1OTg2MDY2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU1ODY3MjE@._V1_.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This show is straight ass and lack common sense. Cac can sell anything to the public I swear to god

The only redeeming quality about this eps is the white girl *daughter* and the Hispanic girl. More dead black dudes or getting killed no black women in a white men apocalypse world huh the shyt that cac dream of:scust:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
This show is straight ass and lack common sense. Cac can sell anything to the public I swear to god

The only redeeming quality about this eps is the white girl *daughter* and the Hispanic girl. More dead black dudes or getting killed no black women in a white men apocalypse world huh the shyt that cac dream of:scust: