There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
so in a riot where cop cars, other cars, and businesses are being destroyed, his sole truck remained intact...:comeon:

The druggie son annoys me.

The fukk Travis hesitating for? He was gonna get killed, talking bout put the gun down.
Lol, I thought that too.

I fukks with Johnny Depp tho. White mom fukked up telling him she gave the rest of the oxy to Abuela(I love these Coli names btw)

So she's a not a 'next door neighbor' she's a 'behind me' neighbor. That's why they had to hop a fence to get through her back yard to the door.

If they go out the front, they have to go around the corner and they might be too late to warn him. Same reason when the daughter goes back for the shells she goes back over the fence instead of around: it's quicker.

It's also the same reason they take a left and a left to see the ladies husband going up the front door of the Asian ladies house.
You know that actually makes sense except for the fact White mom saw Smiley pulling in the driveway. I gotta watch it again to be sure but that would have been impossible becasue her car was in the driveway too so he wouldn't have been able to pull up that far to be seen.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:laff:

:deadmanny:

The visual image I just got from this post made me spit my coffee out breh. I imagined a confused dog look, a zombie shrugging his shoulders, and grabbing confused Bingo to bite him back. Hilarious.
breh you negged me for this... :snoop:

it's all good... i know it was a mistake :mjpls:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The opening of the Dawn of the Dead re-make has the best example of initial Zombie Apocalypse fukkery i've seen :ehh:
This?

I agree. Also one of the best zombie moves ever. Really underrated flick. It's definitely in my top 3 favorite zombie flicks.I wasn't expecting shyt from it when I saw it either. One of the few horror movies of the 00's that genuinely surprised me how good it was. Lots of actors in there too. The dad from Modern Family was pretty funny in there. Ving Rhames was dope. A lot of good character arcs happened.

Even Doug from House of Cards went through a nice character arc and he was a minor character.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This show any good, brehs? Honestly, I feel like The Walking Dead is getting played out. The premise doesn't excite me and I think they are stretching themselves too thin.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I dont think they going to become stone cold killers like the main TWD. These people are the more naive type through and through. I rolled my eyes so damn hard when the dad tried talking sense to thr zombie neighbor eating the dog.
Yea but also this is the BEGINNING of the apocalypse. They still don't know what it is or how to deal with it. Only kid who knows for sure is the fat kid from school and Johnny Depp

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This?

I agree. Also one of the best zombie moves ever. Really underrated flick. It's definitely in my top 3 favorite zombie flicks.I wasn't expecting shyt from it when I saw it either. One of the few horror movies of the 00's that genuinely surprised me how good it was. Lots of actors in there too. The dad from Modern Family was pretty funny in there. Ving Rhames was dope. A lot of good character arcs happened.

Even Doug from House of Cards went through a nice character arc and he was a minor character.

that and the opening scene with Sarah Polley trying to get out of her neighborhood leading all the way to her crash :wow:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This show any good, brehs? Honestly, I feel like The Walking Dead is getting played out. The premise doesn't excite me and I think they are stretching themselves too thin.
it's ok. Last nights episode was the best. It's way creepier and suspenseful than the TWD, but it has it's weaknesses with terrible characters and dumb logic from them :manny:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
To add to what Ill Tone said,

I think it's getting better, but one thing I've been telling myself is to forget TWD happened, since this is the precursor to it. But it's hard sometimes cause pops is fukking :snoop: with his decisions to protect his family, worse than TWD survivors.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yea but also this is the BEGINNING of the apocalypse. They still don't know what it is or how to deal with it. Only kid who knows for sure is the fat kid from school and Johnny Depp
Even so, let's assume they think people are getting some type of infection that turns them into aggressively violent rabid attackers...why is Uncle Bully (watch the linked vid, you'll thank me) trying to have rational conversations with them?
If my next door neighbor is in my living room eating a German Shepherd then he is getting the beats put on him first and I will worry about what his medical condition is later.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I love the zombie genre. They need to make a film about a zombie event while american troops are in Vietnam. I had a dream about that shyt. It was like Vietnam in HD (History channel) and Walking Dead mashed together
:ohhh: Thats not a bad idea fam. It could actually makes sense storyline wise into the Vietcongs war tactics and how they won the war :ohhh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Piff episode, the suspense was :wow:

The father from the Barbershop reminded me of Shane in this episode in terms of that good people shyt don't work in this zombie world...

I love how the episode ended making it seem like everything was gonna be alright :mjpls: but we know that's not the case :demonic:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Lol, I thought that too.

I fukks with Johnny Depp tho. White mom fukked up telling him she gave the rest of the oxy to Abuela(I love these Coli names btw)

You know that actually makes sense except for the fact White mom saw Smiley pulling in the driveway. I gotta watch it again to be sure but that would have been impossible because her car was in the driveway too so he wouldn't have been able to pull up that far to be seen.
They were in the house, and they saw him pull in from a back room that faces the back yard. Just go back and watch the end of the episode where they show the kind of panning away overhead shot. That fence that she's trying to get through to eat them is the back right through a walk way that is behind their garage. She is like a diagonal rear neighbor, so if you were in her house and looking out the back, you could see someone pulling in white moms driveway, but if you were at the front you wouldn't. If you go out the front door, your going around. If you go out the back, your cutting through her garden and hopping the fence.

That's why they can see the walker in their house with the dog, he's in the back room by the slider, which is on the back of their house, and which is the door they went out of to hop the fence. When the see the truck lights in their driveway, he's going to go to the front door and not know that the dude is in the back room by the slider.

I guess they could just start yelling and screaming, but they have been quiet and skulking around to not draw attention to themselves all night.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
The father from the Barbershop reminded me of Shane in this episode in terms of that good people shyt don't work in this zombie world
It reminded me of Morgan's speech to Rick in the Season 3 episode "Clear"
post-40693-morgan-jones-walking-dead-quot-tu09.jpeg