There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else think that plane crashed? The wings dipped way too sharply to be coming in for an uneventful landing. They're supposed to be coming out with that stand alone webisode that takes place on a plane. That might be it.

I'm kinda on the fence with this show. Watched the first 3 episodes and interested in seeing where it's gonna go.

But I'm still not quite sure how this whole zombie apocalypse started initially (which I thought was the purpose of the show) also it would be cool if they would gave shown this from a few more perspectives other than just this family. I really don't like none of the characters, outside of the Barbershop owner. And is this still in Atlanta cause not only did almost the brothers get killed in the 1st 3 episodes but I don't think I've seen a black woman yet
The creator has stated that he has no plans on ever showing the origin of the virus or outbreak

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Anyone else think that plane crashed? The wings dipped way too sharply to be coming in for an uneventful landing. They're supposed to be coming out with that stand alone webisode that takes place on a plane. That might be it.
yeah when i saw that plane i laughed and told my girl i hope/think that is the webisode they were talking about

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The Latin daughter :whew:

Mercedes%20Masohn%202012%20Winter%20TCA%20Tour%20Day%205%20rPgje5mGMSfl.jpg

mercedes-masohn.jpg

huno916.jpg

lxdq964.jpg
mercedes_masohn_fox_presents_the_finder_premiere_xeOG8W2.sized_.jpg
yea i remember her from that show the finder....another show fox fukking cancelled that was good :aicmon:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
I'm stickin around for slightest whiffs of Kim dikkens cleavage :takedat:

But for real the only reason any man could have to watch this show is cuz his bish watches it

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Gotta give the daughter props for doing the black person thing and just getting the fukk out of dodge instead of trying to figure out who that was standing behind that swinging door.

I think if it was white mom she would've called out to that zombie and got trapped in the house

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Gotta give the daughter props for doing the black person thing and just getting the fukk out of dodge instead of trying to figure out who that was standing behind that swinging door.

I think if it was white mom she would've called out to that zombie and got trapped in the house

The black person thing to do would be..

not to even go back across the damn fence :skip:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The black person thing to do would be..

not to even go back across the damn fence :skip:
i can't believe someone has made black scary movies yet.... not a parody... but scary movies with a monster, zombies, or some dumb shyt... but the cast be mostly black who address things as black people would

"lets go to the cabin for the weekend"
"hell nah bytch i'm not going to no fukking woods without service" :martin:

"what's in that old dusty basement"
"dust bytch.. close and lock that door" :martin:

"omg billy is dead... lets wait till the morning and walk back to town"
"fukk all that... let me hit duquan on the fb and he coming out here with the ratchets and goons.. he'll be here in 20 mins flat" :martin:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

yeah when i saw that plane i laughed and told my girl i hope/think that is the webisode they were talking about

Yeah there's suppose to be a stand alone episode where the outbreak hits an inflight plane. The sole survivor of the crash is to join the cast of Fear of the Walking Dead.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm stickin around for slightest whiffs of Kim dikkens cleavage :takedat:

But for real the only reason any man could have to watch this show is cuz his bish watches it

i have no opinion on the actress either way, but i hate how her facial expression looks like she's constantly smelling someones farts