There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so in a riot where cop cars, other cars, and businesses are being destroyed, his sole truck remained intact...:comeon:

The druggie son annoys me.

The fukk Travis hesitating for? He was gonna get killed, talking bout put the gun down.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am still trying to figure out who thought it was a good idea to make the majority of the characters on this show so virulently obnoxious. Aside from The Barber I was hoping everyone in this episode would die.
I was actually annoyed that the dog got killed because I would rather watch a show about a German Shepherd roaming the world at the dawn of the zombie apocalypse because the dog is not a constant c*nt.
As a matter of fact a show about The Barber, Tobias and the dog would be awesome.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hate pointing out the dumb shyt but I just gotta do it. When white mom and her kids were in Ms Chang crib and saw Smiley pull up, why didn't they just run out the front door to stop him instead going thru the backyard again?
My brother and I were saying the same thing. Why go running through that labyrinthine garden instead of just walking out the front door?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I am still trying to figure out who thought it was a good idea to make the majority of the characters on this show so virulently obnoxious. Aside from The Barber I was hoping everyone in this episode would die.
I was actually annoyed that the dog got killed because I would rather watch a show about a German Shepherd roaming the world at the dawn of the zombie apocalypse because the dog is not a constant c*nt.
As a matter of fact a show about The Barber, Tobias and the dog would be awesome.
:ohhh:Dope spinoff :obama:

but we can't have that cause stupid ass Johnny Depp clueless white mom and aggravating ass eye candy white girl left the fukking door open and got the dog eaten by the zombie
,:mjcry:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Travis just wants his family to die. Barber was trying to teach some survival...but pops hates guns...:beli:

How are you going to survive? You going to teach them an english lesson?

God I hope they kill that drug addict :queen::wrist:. Annoying as fukk.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Also
They been home all this time
And I know Johnny Depp really just wishing for about a bundle and a needle
But can he take off the old dead man's clothes now?

Minor. But aggravating as all hell

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
what could he do?? he biting the shyt out of dude neck like a dog would go for

and dude is just like :yeshrug: and bites his neck back
:laff:

:deadmanny:

The visual image I just got from this post made me spit my coffee out breh. I imagined a confused dog look, a zombie shrugging his shoulders, and grabbing confused Bingo to bite him back. Hilarious.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
looks like things are about to ramp up... i wish they'd do a whole series on this.... seems every zombie movie skips right over the part of day1 to day world fukked up

i want to see a slow burn of the world going from normal to the govna over a few seasons.... that riot scene was dope... the military fukking shyt up... only 3 eps left tho
It's a 15 episode second season in 2016 too, so I think they can take their time with the unraveling.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
My brother and I were saying the same thing. Why go running through that labyrinthine garden instead of just walking out the front door?
So she's a not a 'next door neighbor' she's a 'behind me' neighbor. That's why they had to hop a fence to get through her back yard to the door.

If they go out the front, they have to go around the corner and they might be too late to warn him. Same reason when the daughter goes back for the shells she goes back over the fence instead of around: it's quicker.

It's also the same reason they take a left and a left to see the ladies husband going up the front door of the Asian ladies house.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So she's a not a 'next door neighbor' she's a 'behind me' neighbor. That's why they had to hop a fence to get through her back yard to the door.

If they go out the front, they have to go around the corner and they might be too late to warn him. Same reason when the daughter goes back for the shells she goes back over the fence instead of around: it's quicker.

It's also the same reason they take a left and a left to see the ladies husband going up the front door of the Asian ladies house.
Then open a window (maybe the same window she saw his truck pulling into the driveway through) and scream out to the boyfriend. There was no reason to truck through a maze when there were other/better ways to warn dude before he walked into a zombie ambush.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So with everything going on in a major American city Los Angeles (Active Rioting, Hospitals on Fire, Entire Power Grid Fluctuating, Mass Evacuations, VIRAL ZOMBIE OUTBREAK), the military has enough manpower to just casually post up shop coincidentally on the same suburban block where our main cast happens to live?!
:mindblown:

Dude and his family drove mad far away once they got in his truck...

That'd be like when the National Guard was called in during the Baltimore Riots, instead of where the rioting occurred they found one block in the suburbs 30 miles away to enforce the curfew.

True, the military is a big machine, tons of resources...but no army is big enough to take over every block in Southern Cali....why this block instead of where the heart of the outbreak is happening?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So with everything going on in a major American city Los Angeles (Active Rioting, Hospitals on Fire, Entire Power Grid Fluctuating, Mass Evacuations, VIRAL ZOMBIE OUTBREAK), the military has enough manpower to just casually post up shop coincidentally on the same suburban block where our main cast happens to live?!
:mindblown:

Dude and his family drove mad far away once they got in his truck...

That'd be like when the National Guard was called in during the Baltimore Riots, instead of where the rioting occurred they found one block in the suburbs 30 miles away to enforce the curfew.

True, the military is a big machine, tons of resources...but no army is big enough to take over every block in Southern Cali....why this block instead of where the heart of the outbreak is happening?
Because its where the main characters are :pachaha: