lxdq964.jpg
mercedes_masohn_fox_presents_the_finder_premiere_xeOG8W2.sized_.jpg

Beautiful face, I need to smash

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Despite all the shyt that irks me...This show has a lot of replay value..

I just randomly thought, if something like this happens, you probably don't want to go to the military, they might try to quarantine everyone and nuke them..

Hispanic pops is a G tho....The Hindu/ Latio/ Arabian/ Pakkistanian is confusing, I don't know what he is, and why he's such a bytch after seeing what he has saw thus far.

THAT shyt annoys me.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Despite all the shyt that irks me...This show has a lot of replay value..

I just randomly thought, if something like this happens, you probably don't want to go to the military, they might try to quarantine everyone and nuke them..

Hispanic pops is a G tho....The Hindu/ Latio/ Arabian/ Pakkistanian is confusing, I don't know what he is, and why he's such a bytch after seeing what he has saw thus far.

THAT shyt annoys me.

:mjlol: you talking about cliff curtis.

I have seen dude play hispanics/arabs/indians and damn near any person of color in various movies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: you talking about cliff curtis.

I have seen dude play hispanics/arabs/indians and damn near any person of color in various movies.
Hollywood loves him. They're like need a Latino? Call cliff! Arab? Get Curtis on the phone! Being racially ambiguous will have you eating very well :whew:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even so, let's assume they think people are getting some type of infection that turns them into aggressively violent rabid attackers...why is Uncle Bully (watch the linked vid, you'll thank me) trying to have rational conversations with them?
If my next door neighbor is in my living room eating a German Shepherd then he is getting the beats put on him first and I will worry about what his medical condition is later.

It's called shock

Affects different people in different ways

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah shock in real life maybe but this is a TV show where making one of the already borderline obnoxious characters even more obnoxious in his reaction to zombies doesn't make for good TV.

IMO there doin this as a part of character development, I think dude gonna end up like Rick

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
IMO there doin this as a part of character development, I think dude gonna end up like Rick
I can see where they are going with the philosophical conflict between him and The Barber. I think he is going to end up like Dale though.
The Mom might end up being this show's version of Rick.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm kinda on the fence with this show. Watched the first 3 episodes and interested in seeing where it's gonna go.

But I'm still not quite sure how this whole zombie apocalypse started initially (which I thought was the purpose of the show) also it would be cool if they would gave shown this from a few more perspectives other than just this family. I really don't like none of the characters, outside of the Barbershop owner. And is this still in Atlanta cause not only did almost the brothers get killed in the 1st 3 episodes but I don't think I've seen a black woman yet

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm kinda on the fence with this show. Watched the first 3 episodes and interested in seeing where it's gonna go.

But I'm still not quite sure how this whole zombie apocalypse started initially (which I thought was the purpose of the show) also it would be cool if they would gave shown this from a few more perspectives other than just this family. I really don't like none of the characters, outside of the Barbershop owner. And is this still in Atlanta cause not only did almost the brothers get killed in the 1st 3 episodes but I don't think I've seen a black woman yet
It is set in Los Angeles.