There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
pretty sure he's the main character
He better be, he's the only sane person on the show.

That and the old Spanish guy and his daughter.

This got to be the dumbest family on television..

No one gives a fukk how you feel about guns fukk nikka, you better change your opinion before shyt gets real and your dumbass son gets ate because you don't like guns

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I hate pointing out the dumb shyt but I just gotta do it. When white mom and her kids were in Ms Chang crib and saw Smiley pull up, why didn't they just run out the front door to stop him instead going thru the backyard again?

And when they packed up and drove did they just circle the block? They definitely drove off but still somehow managed to see the next door neighbor walking up to his house?

Dumb stuff aside, I liked this episode. Smiley definitely took a step down in quality when he chose white mom. fukk that at making his ex be the one to extend the olive branch. White mom probably had an affair with him since they work together, she should be the one trying to make peace

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And best believe, if this shyt does happen I'm going straight into military mode
Oh hold up.....So the military cats went through the house and failed to notice the big blood splatter on the carpet from Rin Tin Tin and on the walls from Paul's getting his wig pushed back?:heh:
he took the rug when he buried homeboy. I think it was in the trash can that he casually pulled on the street like the trash man was gonna pick that shyt up later:mjlol:

The kid called it... This is the end and they're too stupid to know it despite seeing more shyt than the average person. They knew ahead of time bust still fukking around

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I dont think they going to become stone cold killers like the main TWD. These people are the more naive type through and through. I rolled my eyes so damn hard when the dad tried talking sense to thr zombie neighbor eating the dog.
I liked how the real TWD transitioned them nikkas though. They weren't all killers in the beginning either but once they went through hell and back from dealing with hoards, cannibals, crazy dictators, etc., they on another level than these cats. No way we're they as stupid as them.

Glen was like a ninja, Michonne became a gotdamn samurai that walked among the dead, Rick was already a cop with Shane and Shane was just raw from the get go. So was Daryl

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not only that but goddamn...
in a situation like this you gotta put 2 and 2 together
i dont give a fukk if zombies do or dont exist in this reality
ill be the 1st muthafukka to come up with the word

"aye yall...
this some fukkin zombie shyt right here." :deadmanny:
and i'd be right behind you

:jbhmm: you know... i don't think these people are sick... or can be helped... and i'm going to go ahead and guess we shouldn't let them touch us or bite us...... i'm thinking we should blow their brains out

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
'
And when they packed up and drove did they just circle the block? They definitely drove off but still somehow managed to see the next door neighbor walking up to his house?
Susan's house gotta be gigantic or something. they looked like they were on their way out of the neighborhood when the guy stopped on the sidewalk. Also why was dude pulling up on t he sidewalk instead of his driveway or right in front of his house.

papi was by far the most annoying person in this episode " you know how i feel about guns" bytch, this man just saved your whole families life because your dumbass tried to reason with a dude who just went home town buffet on your dog.

I wish that Fat Carl and the old barbershop guy would team up. they'd run shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
looks like things are about to ramp up... i wish they'd do a whole series on this.... seems every zombie movie skips right over the part of day1 to day world fukked up

i want to see a slow burn of the world going from normal to the govna over a few seasons.... that riot scene was dope... the military fukking shyt up... only 3 eps left tho

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
looks like things are about to ramp up... i wish they'd do a whole series on this.... seems every zombie movie skips right over the part of day1 to day world fukked up

i want to see a slow burn of the world going from normal to the govna over a few seasons.... that riot scene was dope... the military fukking shyt up... only 3 eps left tho
it's having a second season.

Daps
A lot of stupidity, but there are two in particular that had me like:what::why:

Travis trying to rationalize with a nikka that's clearly:demonic:. You would think that seeing the dude eat the dog in the living room would be enough to get the memo.:wtf:

This is the second consecutive time that the white daughter does something stupid. She really had the nerves to bust chris nose wide open after he saved her life after being one foot away from certain death.:why:

If I was Chris I would have tossed that last leg over that fence and just let that broad be food. The worst character out of all of them. She really is going to get somebody killed in the future over her stupidity.:snoop:

They need to smarten up immediately. It's a :demonic: world.

Overall tho it was a solid episode.:ld: