There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
C'mon, bruh.
The rules of The Walking Dead Universe is that everyone is infected already and will become a zombie when they die and being bitten by a zombie speeds up the process. So there is really no point in arguing any other personal theories because the folks behind the show have gone on record as planning on never explaining how the zombie outbreak started. Just accept what is and speculate from there. So Calvin became a zombie because he died. Period. Matt got bit and is now about to die and be re-animated. Period.

Now with the rate of deaths being something like 110 people dying every minute globally, there should be more zombies roaming around especially in places like hospitals. And I am going to need some explanation for why zombies seem to be disappearing after biting people.
I know the CDC guy said everyone is infected and they have no plans to reveal what started the outbreak. So all my stuff is speculation and I believe the blame can be placed on the flu going around. It isn't turning people into zombies, just infecting them with the gene. I know we'll never find out if that's true or if the flu is just a red herring. I'm just along for the ride like everyone else.

And yeah, I'd like to know where these zombies are hiding too

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You missed my theory a couple posts up. I'm thinking the flu that had half the school empty is what's infecting people. It's not killing them but it is planting that zombie gene within them. So that's what I was saying when I said said Calvin might have recovered already, meaning he got over the flu but he was infected and that's why he turned.
and i'm trying to explain, what they perceive as a flu, is actually victims of the bite. everyone who exhibited flu-like symptoms, (like snitchin randy) were actually bit by zombies already.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the CDC guy said everyone is infected and they have no plans to reveal what started the outbreak. So all my stuff is speculation and I believe the blame can be placed on the flu going around. It isn't turning people into zombies, just infecting them with the gene. I know we'll never find out if that's true or if the flu is just a red herring. I'm just along for the ride like everyone else.

And yeah, I'd like to know where these zombies are hiding too
but there is no evidence of a flu :francis: anyone walkin round coughin, sweatin, feverish, etc. were bitten by zombies. but the logical conclusion to outsiders is they're sick with some type of flu

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm not sure how I feel about this show yet. The first episode was extremely slow but the second episode was better.

I like the Ambiguous dude's kid but I can't stand the white kids and what's up with all the black people dying more than everyone else.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
and i'm trying to explain, what they perceive as a flu, is actually victims of the bite. everyone who exhibited flu-like symptoms, (like snitchin randy) were actually bit by zombies already.

but there is no evidence of a flu :francis: anyone walkin round coughin, sweatin, feverish, etc. were bitten by zombies. but the logical conclusion to outsiders is they're sick with some type of flu

I just thught of something. You probably right. The neighbor that was packing his car and coughing, was he the same dude attacking the party lady at the end? If so, then that would mean he was bit too cause there's no other way he could have died that quick.

:yeshrug: Guess it's just WD writers being WD writers and having shyt that really doesn't make sense when you look at it closely.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just thught of something. You probably right. The neighbor that was packing his car and coughing, was he the same dude attacking the party lady at the end? If so, then that would mean he was bit too cause there's no other way he could have died that quick.

:yeshrug: Guess it's just WD writers being WD writers and having shyt that really doesn't make sense when you look at it closely.

yeah, the cop packing his car is the same guy that attacked the neighbor. it doesn't make sense, it's not supposed to make sense.

as a non-religious person, this is how i look at it. no virus, parasite, bacteria, etc could ever resurrect the dead overnight.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Holup, I think too many of you are thinking all viruses and contagions are instantaneous once released. Even the airborne ones take awhile to affect everyone. :ohhh:

This could be a case where the bacteria (or whatever) just hasn't reached or infected everyone yet. So its likely that at the early point, some people are dying and staying dead because they haven't been infected yet. If you were not infected BEFORE you died, you stay dead.

I think its safe to say that Calvin's "bad batch" wasn't eh cause of the outbreak like some people were speculating. This was going on long before he gave those drugs to Nick.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
to be honest, no virus even has a 100% infection rate, nor a 100% lethality either. if we are going to stick with reality, there needs to be some highly resistant or even immune humans who can avoid infection or fight it once it happens, even if very rare...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holup, I think too many of you are thinking all viruses and contagions are instantaneous once released. Even the airborne ones take awhile to affect everyone. :ohhh:

This could be a case where the bacteria (or whatever) just hasn't reached or infected everyone yet. So its likely that at the early point, some people are dying and staying dead because they haven't been infected yet. If you were not infected BEFORE you died, you stay dead.

I think its safe to say that Calvin's "bad batch" wasn't eh cause of the outbreak like some people were speculating. This was going on long before he gave those drugs to Nick.

there's no evidence to support this. plus i play enough pandemic to know you cant globally disperse a contagion that'll resurrect the dead WORLDWIDE overnight.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
there's no evidence to support this. plus i play enough pandemic to know you cant globally disperse a contagion that'll resurrect the dead WORLDWIDE overnight.

Also when Jenner at the CDC on The Main Show whispered to Rick that everyone was already infected, he kept it all secret as if it would not have already been obvious news to those battle-scarred survivors. Maybe the "everyone's infected" thing doesn't kick into high gear until after the plague's been around for months and society has broken down.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lets just stick with the FACTS....

the doctor at the CDC said everyone in the world has it...

we clearly see from atlanta... that some people NEVER got the fever and yet when they died, they still came back

there have been reports in 5 different states so far

so whatever it is, it has the ability to spread to each and every person in the world... which leaves out anything but something air borne...

and because we all have this thing, even if we don't get a fever or bit... that just tells me this thing is laying or has been laying dormant for however long

so while we try and figure out what it is and how.... well first off they're never going to tell us... so we can give up that idea....

but 2... what can be spread to every living human on the planet, infect everyone, but only be active in some??

nothing is what.... this is some biblical shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also when Jenner at the CDC on The Main Show whispered to Rick that everyone was already infected, he kept it all secret as if it would not have already been obvious news to those battle-scarred survivors. Maybe the "everyone's infected" thing doesn't kick into high gear until after the plague's been around for months and society has broken down.

here is dialogue from the CDC episode:

Andrea: You have no idea what it is, do you?

Jenner: It could be microbial, viral, parasitic, fungal.

Jacqui: Or the wrath of God?

Jenner: There is that.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!