There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You're asking me questions it's impossible to give logical answers to. So i'll just say purgatory and keep it pushing.

magic.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Anyone do the 2nd screen shyt while the show was on? According to a podcast, during the 1st ep on the 2nd screen they showed the CDC sending a memo to all hospitals and police departments informing them abut what's going on and how to deal with it. That's why they rushed the old man out of Nick's room in the hospital.

shyt like that is dumb to me. I shouldn't have to watch extra shyt to have basic questions answered

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Anyone do the 2nd screen shyt while the show was on? According to a podcast, during the 1st ep on the 2nd screen they showed the CDC sending a memo to all hospitals and police departments informing them abut what's going on and how to deal with it. That's why they rushed the old man out of Nick's room in the hospital.

shyt like that is dumb to me. I shouldn't have to watch extra shyt to have basic questions answered

:dahell:

I dont mind it too much because you can sort of make that assumption about a memo or something (in THIS case) but that is dumb as fukk.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Judging by the responses in this thread this shyt floppin definitely won't check it until it gets Netflix

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
but there is no evidence of a flu :francis: anyone walkin round coughin, sweatin, feverish, etc. were bitten by zombies. but the logical conclusion to outsiders is they're sick with some type of flu
Makes sense i geuss. The bite victims do look like they have the flu, what with sweating and stuff.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe this will explain how/why the epidemic even started in the first place... Since they never got to that conclusion in the real TWD