There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
there are other writers and producers that'll tell him when his shyt is crap. the problem with the original waking dead is the source materials already existed and kirkman's bytch ass actually thought it was good.

once frank darabont left, og walking dead fell the fukk off.
I highly doubt any for hire writer is going to tell Kirkman that his script ideas are crap. Fear The Walking Dead is his show, he's not just one of the worker bees or anything. Kirkman is the co-boss with David Erickson.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Nick: You got Oxy? Ooh Oxys good!:krs:

deserves a full gif

2wmm884.gif%5D

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
THis was a much better episode. The impending dread was ratcheted up in pretty much every scene and now that more people are aware of what's coming they are less annoying.
The daughter and the boyfriend's son can go die in a fire though. They are two terrible characters.
Was I the only one wondering during the scenes at Malik from Suburgatory's house why he didn't offer up the knowledge that someone had taken a bite out of him and why no one was interested in asking him any follow up questions about the fact that someone was munching on him?
And where are all of these zombies that are biting people in enclosed spaces going? The church zombie disappears last week and now someone bit Principal Obama but then just leaves the school? That just seems odd to me.
And Tobias is still my favorite character on this show. They really need to up his scenes and make him a part of the main cast. He was stabbing the hell out of Principal Obama with that little knife.:mjlol:
And I am not sure if I buy The Mom getting to the point of not intervening when her neighbor is being eaten by a zombie this fast into the process. That was pretty cold-blooded.
I wish I could dap this more than once. I was wondering the same shyt about Randy. I see a bite mark on somebody my 1st question is "WTF happened?" And you right about the disappearing ass zombies. Why is Obama hanging out in the empty ass school anyway? Not only am I wonderig where the zombie went but how the fukk did it get in the damn school in the 1st place? These questions are no surprise tho. I watch TWD so I know they couldn't give a shyt less about what makes sense to viewers.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Incredible episode.... they did a great job showing the despair of the early stages of the ZA....

Randy and Obama though :mjcry:

The Latinos at the Barbershop is this show's Morgan :ohhh:

:dead: at the :troll: on the radio when some dude was talking about biblical apoplectic event only to be talking about some athlete leaving a LA team.

The cop stashing bottled water in the car shows that LAPD is aware of the virus :lupe: also reminded me of World War Z when that cop was looting in the supermarket...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Highschool of the Dead / Do The Right Thing Walker Version:martin:

...Mrs. C waited for Lord Camel Zombie to get up close to her, then Go HAM:dame:

Upon a Zombie Apocalypse, drug overdose/withdrawal and the Santeria is pointless:patrice:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How the hell did Tobias fat ass get back to school if he got put on a bus to go home? And you mean to tell me that's the deadliest knife in his fukking crib?:mjlol:
I :salute: his will to survive but his methods leave a lot to be desired

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was shot in Canada right? U can tell with only the stock footage of LA in flyovers.
Yes, one of the big complaints about this episode from the early reviewers was how different the first and second episode looked because they shot the first in LA and the second in Vancouver. The rest of the season will be shot in Vancouver...