There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The white broads in this family is stupid
:snoop:
The daughter refuses to play her position and listen when nikkas are trying to warn her that there's a disease on rise.

The mom over here talmbout are you gonna help us Art and I'm like the man is clearly demonic.:what: All this broad had to do is look at his eyes.:demonic:

Even the latino kid was like "he can't hear you, you already know that.":why:

The latino kid is way ahead of the game. From day 1 dude already knew what's up. The only person right now that gets it.:leon:

You can already see the distinction between the weak and the alpha:francis:

A lot of nikkas are roaming around either stupid, ignorant, or naive :mjlol:

But they're gonna learn real quick and when they do it's gonna be too late :upsetfavre:

Bodies y'all. A lot of bodies:sas1:

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:
Tobias is white but yeah.

Speaking of - the only real white character with a lick of sense is Anglo. On another board it was mentioned how nerdy characters can be expies for authors and audience.

Given the treatment of black men (zombie chow), Asians (incompetent), white women (selfish, driven by emotion), and Latins (no communication skills, oblivious, insular).... The whites being the ones to get the fukk out of Dodge like the Anglo neighbor man with the cough, the Anglo family with the two little girls in masks, and Tobias himself is highly suspect.

I don't remember the race of the cop getting his Katrina on with the water, though, I was looking away. Still, suspect t. I guess Kirkman only likes minority women when they're cold blooded or ex strippers.

So who does that make the real Alphas?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Black dudes being zombie food pretty much puts a black mark on what could've been a better show. Its so predictable now and in your face.

Morgan and Michonne have to learn martial arts to not be zombie food. In fact they are the only experts in the show other than Jesus from the comics :mjlol:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
When he told his mom that his sister tried to leave and he stopped her :deadrose:

Chris trying to play director until those bullets start flying:heh:

Tobias like Jamie Kennedy from Scream (RIP Wes Craven) spouting all the rules of what's going to happen.
Is it true Tobias isn't scheduled to show up in any additional episodes?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Agreed... I'm pretty pissed that every black dude with a speaking role in the show is dead and even on the real TWD most are either dead or acting weak af

Like they really killed off every black actor on the show:what:

The main chick is dumb af... Like she really got sit there trying to talk to homeboy looking straight out of a thriller music video

The kids are ALL annoying af... Junkie kid might be cool if he can get his shyt together

Overall it was a better episode but fukk them for killing off all the black dudes though

Daps
It would be wrong of them to kill off Tobias. He really needs to stay on the show guaranteed for the rest of this season. Dude deserves it.:salute:

Didn't the neighbor with the cough die? Could of sworn he was a dead man walking towards the end of the show.:patrice:

Madison and Alicia is gonna get someone killed in the near future because of their stupidity. Tobias almost died because of it. Huge liabilities to the family.:aicmon:

The black dude with the dreads ain't dead, right? :sadcam:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
QUOTE="Here Comes the Pain, post: 15004148, member: 26347"]Yeah twd seemed like the main characters lost the terror after the first few episodes. The walkers basically became pawns to the big picture of survival. Hopefully they can keep up the mystique of the walkers throughout the show.[/QUOTE]
thats what separates this show from TWD is the mystique. We don't know what to expect. They should dedicate an episode to the police/militsry and government. Include some scientific aspect. Its clearly a virus that's airborne. In this universe i think its a form of biological warfare gone wrong. These 2 shows are going to air for years

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
All you cats complaining about the introduction of too many characters need to realize this season only 6 episodes if I'm not mistaken. You have to wait for 2016 for more FTWD

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!