There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
This whole series been trash so far. unlikeable characters, and a slow burn that seems to get slower every episode with completely retarded lead characters. Oh and they killed all the black characters in record time. Like seriously it has to be a series record. Matt, the black drug dealer kid and principal Obama in back to back episodes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about this show. None of the characters have clicked with me. The OG series did a great job from the start with connecting Sheriff Rick to the audience from his POV in season 1. This show is trying to adapt the season 4/5 storytelling method with multiple characters too soon. I'll keep giving it a go, but this show seems second rate compared to the main series :francis:

then it became pure shyt. at least this series if free from Kirkman's horrible storylines. I liked Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 when Frank Darabont was directing and he was actively trying to move the TV show away from the wack comic book storylines.

I think this show has more promise for the simple reason that it will be under the creative control of actual hollywood writers rather than Kirkman's comics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I don't think they are doing that good of a job making us care too much for these characters imo

Season 1, we cared for Rick and Morgan right off the bat.

Cliff Curtis' character is likeable. Kim dikkens is more likeable than Lori. I'm obviously biased toward the becky. The white boy is unlikeable (hopefully he's the first in the family to die). The mexican family is irrelevant.

Hopefully they introduce some new characters soon after they get of the city. And hopefully some of em are black.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
"We can get you some help"

Try to reason with zombies brehs :mjlol:

Two black characters turned and a third has certainly happened off-screen already I see :sas2:
The girl was like :whoa: and wanted to get her daughter away from the boy that got bit, but when principal guy was in full on zombie mode she tried to help him. :dahell?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THis was a much better episode. The impending dread was ratcheted up in pretty much every scene and now that more people are aware of what's coming they are less annoying.
The daughter and the boyfriend's son can go die in a fire though. They are two terrible characters.
Was I the only one wondering during the scenes at Malik from Suburgatory's house why he didn't offer up the knowledge that someone had taken a bite out of him and why no one was interested in asking him any follow up questions about the fact that someone was munching on him?
And where are all of these zombies that are biting people in enclosed spaces going? The church zombie disappears last week and now someone bit Principal Obama but then just leaves the school? That just seems odd to me.
And Tobias is still my favorite character on this show. They really need to up his scenes and make him a part of the main cast. He was stabbing the hell out of Principal Obama with that little knife.:mjlol:
And I am not sure if I buy The Mom getting to the point of not intervening when her neighbor is being eaten by a zombie this fast into the process. That was pretty cold-blooded.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
then it became pure shyt. at least this series if free from Kirkman's horrible storylines. I liked Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 when Frank Darabont was directing and he was actively trying to move the TV show away from the wack comic book storylines.

I think this show has more promise for the simple reason that it will be under the creative control of actual hollywood writers rather than Kirkman's comics.
Kirkman wrote the Pilot and the final episode of this first season and is very involved in the storyline process with this show. So Kirkman's influence is still going to be all over this show just like TWD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kirkman wrote the Pilot and the final episode of this first season and is very involved in the storyline process with this show. So Kirkman's influence is still going to be all over this show just like TWD.

there are other writers and producers that'll tell him when his shyt is crap. the problem with the original waking dead is the source materials already existed and kirkman's bytch ass actually thought it was good.

once frank darabont left, og walking dead fell the fukk off.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
AMC was very cheap this epsiode

this is the time to do some grade A fukkery and they didn't deliver

I also think it was cheap of them to do a police brutality scene like this is a law and order episode