Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Better than the pilot.

Kinda interested where they take this, and how the virus or whatever "Chooses" who to infect...seems pretty random right now..but the 3 black characters though? really now? I'm not the type to scream racism but c'mon now.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
So now we all know how it started :ohhh:

That Hispanic family at the end has been praying for the end of the world. Why they would do that...who knows :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how fukked up it is that you turn even if you don't get bit....

2 people die per second now, that shyt is probably like 2000 now in Fear the Walking Dead. They got it bad. :wow:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Zombies movies and shyt don't exist at all in this world breh. The word "zombie" doesn't even exist...

I'm saying.....the walker protocol that I've come to know and love that Rick Grimes and crew developed...

I'm stuck in that timeline and it drives me crazy...I have to get used to the fact they are all novices and they aren't killers yet...

Daps
The white broads in this family is stupid
:snoop:
The daughter refuses to play her position and listen when nikkas are trying to warn her that there's a disease on rise.

The mom over here talmbout are you gonna help us Art and I'm like the man is clearly demonic.:what: All this broad had to do is look at his eyes.:demonic:

Even the latino kid was like "he can't hear you, you already know that.":why:

The latino kid is way ahead of the game. From day 1 dude already knew what's up. The only person right now that gets it.:leon:

You can already see the distinction between the weak and the alpha:francis:

A lot of nikkas are roaming around either stupid, ignorant, or naive :mjlol:

But they're gonna learn real quick and when they do it's gonna be too late :upsetfavre:

Bodies y'all. A lot of bodies:sas1:

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose: