There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This show makes you respect cut-throat Rick, he literally woke up in this s***hole :mjlol:

I wish WalkingDead zombies were 28 days later/Dawn of the Dead running ones, the atmosphere would be insane :gladbron:
Dawn of the Dead original and remake run circles over this crap.

the fukking DVD extras runs circles over this fear the walking dead crap. Kirkman and AMC would just find a way to ruin 28 Days and Dawn.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think this show is gonna have the same problem True Detective Season 2 had in terms of trying to establish too many characters at once without any of them really connecting.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Don't habe to get bit
Nikka had blood all over the back of his shirt, though. How he die? The show could have set up that he has heart issues last week, but they didn't, they just wanted to do a stupid jump scare.

What happened at the school? It's bad enough nikkas are dying because this show hates black men, but to have him die for no logical reason just so fat white boy can save bytch white mom??? He can't even be a help or die 'heroically' like T-Dog or Oscar or Noah to save some uncaring white folks?

He was stabbed. I wonder if that was before or after the death tho?

Stabbed by whom?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hispanic dude cutting hair fukked homeboys hairline up tho...

the little sweet looking son with the long boy-band hair, is tops on my list to getting killed...Please kill him soon...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Nikka had blood all over the back of his shirt, though. How he die? The show could have set up that he has heart issues last week, but they didn't, they just wanted to do a stupid jump scare.

What happened at the school? It's bad enough nikkas are dying because this show hates black men, but to have him die for no logical reason just so fat white boy can save bytch white mom??? He can't even be a help or die 'heroically' like T-Dog or Oscar or Noah to save some uncaring white folks?

Stabbed by whom?

Good question. He wasnt sick iirc, so someone had to kill him