There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bodiam-Castle-630x393.jpg

Corbis-AH001465.jpg

Zombie proof and has it's own fresh water source :blessed:

Get some chainmail, a big ass broadsword and we good breh. Alternative in the US would be living on an oil rig, you good money there too.
Hold up now....the biggest priblem with that is the bridge in the 1st pic. Them zombies get wind of you in the castle they piling on that bridge and giving no fukks about a weight limit. Bridge collapses and now not only are you stuck in the castle but they fukked up your water supply too. I'm going to need to get me a drawbridge installed before shyt hits the fan.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather watch a prequel about that fat kid with acne who had the knife.
About how he saw it all unfold but no one listened.
:wow: He's the real mvp.

Or they should not show him again til the series finale of the real walking dead, where they bring him back for the last episode but he's all buff and his carrying mad weapons and has a squad with him.
Then after he saves Rick's life, when rick ask who he is he says "I'm the guy who found a cure while you were all screwing around."
:russ:

:dead:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought it was a fantastic first episode.

The acting,writing,directing,camera work,cinematography was all top notch and very cinematic as opposed to that tv look of twd.

Episode built up tension and suspension and didnt rush anything.

Off to a great start.

Im not even gonna respond to some of the shyt I see posted in this thread. Im inntears laughing at some of these posts. So over dramatic and damn near insane people in here.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Hold up now....the biggest priblem with that is the bridge in the 1st pic. Them zombies get wind of you in the castle they piling on that bridge and giving no fukks about a weight limit. Bridge collapses and now not only are you stuck in the castle but they fukked up your water supply too. I'm going to need to get me a drawbridge installed before shyt hits the fan.
just have some little boats in case the bridge goes under.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Nothing is zombie proof because if someone dies within a 'zombie proof' zone they turn inside the zone. As long as you are around other ppl you are in theoretical danger.

Technically, zombie proofing is as easy as being on the second floor and destroying the stairs.
As long as all of your entry/exit points require manual dexterity like climbing or pulling yourself up via a rope you can never be overrun.
5 seasons in and TWD are still camping at ground level for no real reason other than plot really. Makes no sense.

You are safer sleeping up a tree surrounded by 100 zombies than in a cabin surrounded by 3, because the 3 can get to you if circumstances change. The 100 simply cannot.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nothing is zombie proof because if someone dies within a 'zombie proof' zone they turn inside the zone. As long as you are around other ppl you are in theoretical danger.

Technically, zombie proofing is as easy as being on the second floor and destroying the stairs.
As long as all of your entry/exit points require manual dexterity like climbing or pulling yourself up via a rope you can never be overrun.
5 seasons in and TWD are still camping at ground level for no real reason other than plot really. Makes no sense.

You are safer sleeping up a tree surrounded by 100 zombies than in a cabin surrounded by 3, because the 3 can get to you if circumstances change. The 100 simply cannot.

The problem even with this is you eventually will need food, water and supplies. That's what really kills it for most people on the Main show, they're searching for supplies and get bitten.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem even with this is you eventually will need food, water and supplies. That's what really kills it for most people on the Main show, they're searching for supplies and get bitten.
We still haven't seen anybody get bitten while fuking

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

How you figure that? It's not like they'll get bored and leave. You're stuck. I agree being off ground level is much safer but your scenario is a death trap

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was really expecting a lot more for an origins story on the outbreak. I'll give it another chance next week :francis:

director of this/walkin dead already said in a interview before this show aired there is a origin story written up somewhere but it wont ever be reveled in either show

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
How you figure that? It's not like they'll get bored and leave. You're stuck. I agree being off ground level is much safer but your scenario is a death trap
Just using that as an example.
You obviously couldn't stay up a tree do to reasons of nurishment primarily, but you are safe nonetheless. Starvation is separate from danger. In a zombie apocalpse you have to worry about both... as well as sanity, loyalty, and many other things that can get everyone killed. Was just addressing the danger issue.

Although... I would watch a movie about a person stuck in a tree surrounded by zombies. :lupe:
There is this movie called Frozen (not the Disney cartoon) about these kids that get stuck on a ski lift then wolves gather underneath them. :huhldup:Good flick.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yep.

Thats why the Eugene's and Herschels are priceless.