There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just watched the pilot... Yall over reacting... .Its gonna be a slow burn, but a good one... Just let it cook.... The junkie kid is gonna kill...... The mom too..... There gonna pack a lot in these 6 episodes....... they just setting us up with the character types.....

Just think, if a zombie apocalypse did break out in real life, we would deny it or be in the dark until it was absolutely too late...... We would disregard it as a bird flu epidemic or something until we're the ones getting bit in the face
fuuuuuuuuck outa here...

i read the Zombie Survival Guide :sas2:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I only caught like 20 min on Tuesday morning of this, and it was pretty fukking bad....The diner scenes, and the LA river bottom ones completely lack believability and tension....very in-authentic and odd, AMC seems have a real problem with their budgets....nothing looks good, the cinematography is always bland and lacks vision or excitement. This is a 6 episode spin off, of their most successful show, and it doesn't seem like they put much money or effort into, script was bad, visuals looked flat, someone said this is one of the worst depictions of LA on film, or TV, and I agree. I will try to catch the rest at some point, but this doesn't look worth watching, nor is 'The Walking Dead' at this point imo.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only caught like 20 min on Tuesday morning of this, and it was pretty fukking bad....The diner scenes, and the LA river bottom ones completely lack believability and tension....very in-authentic and odd, AMC seems have a real problem with their budgets....nothing looks good, the cinematography is always bland and lacks vision or excitement. This is a 6 episode spin off, of their most successful show, and it doesn't seem like they put much money or effort into, script was bad, visuals looked flat, someone said this is one of the worst depictions of LA on film, or TV, and I agree. I will try to catch the rest at some point, but this doesn't look worth watching, nor is 'The Walking Dead' at this point imo.
yeah, they're unbelievably cheap. TWD is their cash cow, they dont have much to support their network outside of it.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'd rather watch a prequel about that fat kid with acne who had the knife.
About how he saw it all unfold but no one listened.
:wow: He's the real mvp.

Or they should not show him again til the series finale of the real walking dead, where they bring him back for the last episode but he's all buff and his carrying mad weapons and has a squad with him.
Then after he saves Rick's life, when rick ask who he is he says "I'm the guy who found a cure while you were all screwing around."
:russ:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
FYI: The pilot was shot in Los Angeles....the rest of the series was shot in Canada made to look like Los Angeles (cheaper to film and cast there)....Got a feeling the quality is gonna drop down to a SyFy and USA Network look due to that...Regarding Randy:

He didn't make the cut for the main cast so don't expect to see much more of him.

:noah:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I didn't like how the black characters were depicted:

1) Black cop is under minded and told to fukk off by the white lady

2) Black principal was under minded and ignored by the student, but student halts to attention for the white lady.

3) The black boyfriend talks about how stupid he is compared to his white girlfriend...

4) The nice guy black kid is some two faced, deceptive drug dealer. Typical deceptive black character hollywood has been churning out for years, even star wars and star trek pulled this shyt.

5) All that's left is the weak, take the high road character who tries to sacrifice himself for the white characters.

Plus, the whole thing felt like a fukkin lifetime movie.
:shaq2:
My thoughts exactly. I'm not following this show. And what was up with Cal hugged up on the junkie :scust:Show should be called Fear of Blacks. The Walking Dead don't like us brothas.