A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ii feel the authorities are snatching them up
so there not wide spread panic :yeshrug:

some one went back and cleared the walkers and body parts out of the church
That would be a good move on the show's part to have the government inadvertently make things worse by trying to cover everything up.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
We had hope. Don't blame us for having hope :mjcry:

It looks like it'll take a Straight Out of Compton style zombie series with a Straight Out of Compton style response from viewers, to get the writers to do right by black folk. And if the best they can do for Latinos is present them as a darker shade of white...

ii feel the authorities are snatching them up
so there not wide spread panic :yeshrug:

some one went back and cleared the walkers and body parts out of the church
But not the blood and the jump scare white crack addict? I'm not buying it. Just bad writing. If they cleared the walkers and body parts out of the church, the father and mother wouldn't have been able to go back -- the authorities would have seen them and redirected them,.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nikkas are really complaining they were given a back drop so they can actually learn about and start to connect with the main characters :dead: yall are impatient as hell
Speaking of backdrops, they should have set the show in Vancouver instead of LA since that's where the show being filmed. Why even bother with LA if they're just using LA to name drop? A zombie show set in Canada would actually be something fresh, see the Canadian response to how shyt goes down, and how Canadians deal with both the US and Russian borders as well as word from Mother England.

I'm not impatient, I just want good story telling. The TWD season 1 premier allowed us to learn about and connect to the main characters in a lot less time than this bloated mess did. It set up motivations, flaws, strengths, the works. It was very well done.

This show is just a bad start -- like ZNation, which gets no credit for improving. But I'm supposed to stick with TWD and give it benefits of the doubt ZNation didn't get because why?

This show will not improve. It was supposed to be different from TWD, but we just get more of the same Plot Armor and Status Quo are King b.s. that TWD wallows in. And the way black men are treated again, it's not cool, man. It's not cool.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I was really expecting a lot more for an origins story on the outbreak. I'll give it another chance next week :francis:
I don't think they'll ever break down the cause of the outbreak in either show. That will force it into a lane and have people then wanting them to story arc a search for the cure.

This show is more so our view into the fall of society that we missed with Rick being in a coma.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I don't think they'll ever break down the cause of the outbreak in either show. That will force it into a lane and have people then wanting them to story arc a search for the cure.
Yeah I figured that....I guess I was just expecting more in regards to the breakdown of society in the opening episode. But I guess we will get to the point in later episodes :manny:
As of right now, I really don't have any interest in any of these characters other than the junkie and possibly the fat kid:francis:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For a second, I thought I was watching The Crow:lupe:

...chubby-pimple face kid tried to school em, but noBODY was listening:ufdup:

Yet, I'm intrigue on how The Walkers went HAM before the Zombie Apocalypse occurred:ld:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not bad. Nice setup, want to see where it's going. Like the character dynamics
See I think where the showed failed was in the characters. I was not expecting a lot of zombie action but what I was hoping for was for the characters to be more than just blah. By the end of the show the junkie had grown on me since he seems to be the only person on the show having realistic reactions to the events happening to him.
Girlfriend starts eating people? Run for your life.
Got a chance to escape the hospital? Bounce the minute everyone's back is turned.
Drug dealer pulls a gun? Fight and kill him.
Drug dealer comes back as a zombie? Run him over with a truck.
Aside from the junkie and the fat kid everyone else on this show is just not interesting enough to carry a show unless they are being attacked by zombies every 2 seconds.

Fun fact I just read though is that the guy playing the junkie is Stannis Baratheon's kid in real life.