next month the 6th season starts

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Utter. fukking. Bullshyt.

But the worst part is they killed off Cal. ZERO emotion. The most interesting multifaceted character and they pop him after saddling him with the dope dealer cliche.

fukk this show and fukk KIrkmans fear of black men. I knew it was gonna be bad after the way the mom barked at the black male cop, the Asian male doc, and the black male principal.... But geeze!

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
So where the walkwrs go?... there hiding?

This should be spreading like crazy already.
This show doesn't operate on logic. It operates on what does the plot need now. Everything that made the original premier special is missing here.

So no hordes of dead until the plot requires.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Cal a real goon.
Cal should have never been overpowered by Nick. Also made zero sense for him to kill nick like that. Just make him od, then headshot him.

And he was cleaning the inside of the car for a reason.... But let's explore wooden dad and shytty mom the waanabe detectives some more.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
My question is there going over what we didnt see in walking dead which is the actual outbreak but how long was the outbreak?.. not very long right?... when rick woke up the outbreak faze was done so this show should turn into walking dead in no time.

Daps
Utter. fukking. Bullshyt.

But the worst part is they killed off Cal. ZERO emotion. The most interesting multifaceted character and they pop him after saddling him with the dope dealer cliche.

fukk this show and fukk KIrkmans fear of black men. I knew it was gonna be bad after the way the mom barked at the black male cop, the Asian male doc, and the black male principal.... But geeze!

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Look bruh im all for the brothers surviving but Cal wasnt that, you just projecting now

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo... This shyt is extra slow right now. Almost an hour of absolutely nothing

Wholesome black kid the dealer :martin:

Other black kid dead:martin:

Commercials longer than the show:martin:
lol while i was watching I was sitting there thinking, "did they just add more commercials to this shyt to make it 1hr 30min?????"

this premier wasn't bad, it wasn't perfect though either. Cliff Curtis and Kim dikkens are far better actors then anyone on TWD minus bernthal and lennie james at the very least

plus Alycia Debnam-Carey is hot as fukk, I wanna suck on her lips.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Oh shyt, it's snitchin' Randy and Dre's brother from Straight Out Of Compton :krs:

We got like 4 brothas on the show and the writers gave them lines:krs:

Edit: Oh shyt. Cal the connect. He's movin' work, slangin' in the burbs. Gus Fring the 2nd :krs:

Edit II: We lost one already :damn:. How did this strung out Franco-Riggins fukk get the drop on him :snoop:........We still got 3 left. Principal Obama, Snitchin' Randy and dreahead from the classroom. Lord please let them live for a few more episodes :ohlawd:

Last edited: