Daps
this show will end being up miles better than the original show

I can see they're going to get creative

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
As many rounds as they shot that entire front line of zombies should've either died, hit the ground, or at least pretended to get hit with a bullet. All you saw was bullets ricocheting off the fence and that's dumb af
Cost to much to do all that sfx :skip:
Even if they did show every kill, there were still way to many. They were going to get overran eventually.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner on the 'badass yacht' and 'seabound refugees' waiting in season 2 | EW.com

When did you all come across this idea of Strand wanting to escape out on his yacht?

It was late in the writer’s room. The intention was always to hug the Pacific. We only see the water once over the course of season 1 and that’s in the pilot when Alicia goes to try to find Matt. And then we don’t see it until the end of season 1. So we always knew that we wanted to get close to the water, and the idea of the boat came organically as we talked about, what would the next step be? And what’s interesting is we now have access to a pretty badass yacht.

First of all, getting to the yacht is going to be something of a challenge. And then the question becomes: Once we get to it, which way is it going to go? And we will discover that we were not the only ones with this bright idea. There are a lot of boats up and down the coastline of Southern California. So it will become very interesting when we get to see and discover that we’re not the only vessels out there, and there may be others that are covetous of what we have, which will have certain features that will be enviable to people that are trying to escape the zombie hordes.

Season 2 gonna be a Captain Phillips remake... :snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like this shyt is already another version of TWD just different characters after 1 season. The cities are lost and now they are going to just keep hiding and running every episode.

I think they missed a huge opportunity to show more of the fall of civilization. America is the most advanced nation and has the most powerful army, plus there are so many citizens here that are armed. It should have taken much longer to completely lose a major city like LA. It took like 5 days or something.

Daps
The black dude got a ride in a yacht tho. :myman:

I hope he has a plan with that as well because once he's in that ocean it's official.:ld:

You can't trust them military dudes for nothing. Tried to take Chris`s woman and tried to kill one of your people. Travis should have killed him. I hope the barber dude stays with the group. Hopefully the grit rubs off on them as well.

The Hispanic mom will be sorely missed. She was more valuable. She's was a nurse and better at combat. I hope the white mom knows she ain't got that fallback plan now.:dame:

And keep Tobias in prayers as we move forward in these dark times
25zkot4.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
the finale must have sucked because everyone keeps dapping my post from after the 5th episode. i cant say ive been in a rush to watch but i might check it today

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
it's kinda tripped out that carl grimes from TWD can easily get headshot after headshot against zombies, but the trained military was pure ass at shooting.

also, even if the military cats weren't getting headshots, if you're airing out a crowd of people with assault rifles, those zombies should have at least been chopped up into mincemeat. especially the ones in the front. it was as if they were all firing blanks.
Lmao they was firing off shots from theach mounted 50cal straight air balling

Lmao I was thinking they was firing blanks. .. but u could see the bullets hit off the fence

shyt made no sense

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nah, they were gonna take her with them.

The outbreak has only been going on for what? a few weeks? I dont understand how guys get all rapey in such a short span of time...

the milk hasn't even spoiled in the grocery story yet :wow: shyt still has some chill to it...yet guys out here acting like p*ssy has been scarce for years. :dead:
It seemed to be only the one white boy tryiing to push up on Alicia. From how hard he was going you can tell he was the type to get no p*ssy that's why he was trying to take it. I'm thinking his other 2 partners stopped him from taking her because it's not like she could've fought them off if they did want her to go.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Seems like this shyt is already another version of TWD just different characters after 1 season. The cities are lost and now they are going to just keep hiding and running every episode.

I think they missed a huge opportunity to show more of the fall of civilization. America is the most advanced nation and has the most powerful army, plus there are so many citizens here that are armed. It should have taken much longer to completely lose a major city like LA. It took like 5 days or something.

In theory that works, but with TWD if it aint balls to the wall zombies and action people start calling it boring.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of all the zombie outbreak scripts floating around in the nether they choose this one....

I swear I could of wrote a better script than this in less than a week.
They literally looked at past TWD and checked all the boxes....

Main character rage induced beating... Check
Use zombie heard to overtake fortification.... Check
Supporting character gets bit, shows other supporting character after the heat dies down... Check

How can you advertise an original premise aka zombie outbreak and how the world reacted and in turn give an unoriginal story that echoes TWD.

You can tell they didn't have a lot of confidence in the show and played it EXTREMELY safe

If I wasn't interested in strand and what he has going on I wouldn't bother with season 2. The story I was looking forward to seeing lasted 2 episodes and the family ended up just taking shelter in a story the whole time.

What the writers should of done or do is make each season follow a different group of people from different walks of life and show how different the event is handled between the groups because honestly I don't really care what happens after society has fallen because TWD is already around for that. I wanna see how everything turned to shyt and how people reacted.