There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
no he isn't :skip: nick was the main one talking about leave travis and his family in downtown LA.

if they would have listened to nick at the beginning, they would have left town before shyt hit the fan
Let's be honest if that Latina lived, Travis would be very close to hitting it again, at least one more time.

Nick wasn't far off saying Travis would get back to his ex wife, he must've met her before.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest if that Latina lived, Travis would be very close to hitting it again, at least one more time.

Nick wasn't far off saying Travis would get back to his ex wife, he must've met her before.
oh definitely most definitely

i wanted her to survive so my dude strand would have a nice piece on his yacht, but :yeshrug:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no he isn't :skip: nick was the main one talking about leave travis and his family in downtown LA.

if they would have listened to nick at the beginning, they would have left town before shyt hit the fan
the mom went to get meds tho. otherwise the whole family would of went to get travis ex wife and not came back home

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the random flicker of the lights was annoying af and only happened when the walkers came around

how the fukk didnt the the army hit a single walker.. they were unloading rounds at the fence and nothing happened wtf

it's kinda tripped out that carl grimes from TWD can easily get headshot after headshot against zombies, but the trained military was pure ass at shooting.

also, even if the military cats weren't getting headshots, if you're airing out a crowd of people with assault rifles, those zombies should have at least been chopped up into mincemeat. especially the ones in the front. it was as if they were all firing blanks.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh definitely most definitely

i wanted her to survive so my dude strand would have a nice piece on his yacht, but :yeshrug:
the mom getting meds isn't what held everything up though. travis getting trapped in a riot downtown is what held everything up.
regardless, nicks drug habit was the cause of almost all the major plot points.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
GTA V Brotha's Crib:laff: on a hundred, thousand, trillion:ohhh: HAWG MoMs judged a book by its cover:mjpls: Abuelo casually unleashed Walker Mob:pachaha: Navaja Boi/Mopey bytch playing hide-and-seek:wtb: Lowkey, they stoled World War Z:popcorn: Zombie Escape:sas2: GI CaC shot la hija:rudy: BeatsbyTravis finally Go HAM:ehh: What happened to the gazillion Deadheads:whoo:, and the other cage folks that escaped:patrice: Druggy Depp with them Dualities:lupe: Arrivederci Estupido Madre:manny: Abigail's a Yacht:what: Fear of the Walking Dead: Malibu Edition:martin:

:laff:

I'm fukking :deadmanny: at this spot-on synopsis.

btw, I gotta rep you for the term "drugged out depp" :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why did it take me the ENTIRE season just to realize that that latina nurse is the same actress who plays daya's mom from OITNB??????

not used to her playing a character who's not a complete scumbag in every scene she appears in.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Strand is a smooth cat, let us hope the Black Highlander effect isn't in motion for the next season or crosses shows.

As an aside, even this group has a greater chance of stopping a zombie hoarde than the Cowboys secondary....

I think this should have been the pace of the second or third episode and up from there...

so between the two walking dead shows, we only got ONE male black character left these days.....:snoop:

I hope strand survives another season :mjcry:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it's kinda tripped out that carl grimes from TWD can easily get headshot after headshot against zombies, but the trained military was pure ass at shooting.

also, even if the military cats weren't getting headshots, if you're airing out a crowd of people with assault rifles, those zombies should have at least been chopped up into mincemeat. especially the ones in the front. it was as if they were all firing blanks.
it was reminiscent of the shootings in starship troopers. bugs getting lit up at close range with fully automatic rifles and no effect seen

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Start the season with no "fear", no introduction to characters, they know everything about the dead, the living and how they turn, and the public knows jack shyt about what's going on, you'd have to have flashback episodes or prequel episodes, they did the right thing.

Nah I think you start the show off right at patient zero or right when news reports are hitting, then concern/panic quickly consumes...paranoia, neighbor not trusting neighbor, no one knows how you can get the virus, lots of misinformation, the sick and druggies start getting rounded up into camps, then we have this mission to free them like in the finale, sick people rounded up in the camps start dying and then overrun the camps...

Two Hour Premiere...sets up the series, action and tension for 6 episodes, and best yet, no scenes of a family playing Monopoly during a Zombie Apocalypse...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When the trained marksman are up against 1000+, yeah they can get overwhelmed.
As many rounds as they shot that entire front line of zombies should've either died, hit the ground, or at least pretended to get hit with a bullet. All you saw was bullets ricocheting off the fence and that's dumb af

I want to know what that ocean shyt is too. And didn't dude say he had a private island? Why in the fukk wouldn't his boat be docked or at least had a smaller boat to take them there if it's anchored off shore.

Again, more plot holes in this show. The wrong mom definitely died and Thobias, Mexican pops, and the new black dude carrying the show with the occasional comedy from Junkie Depp