There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Reminds me of this article I read where a dude asked his military friends what would they do in a Zombie Outbreak...They said the shyt would be contained relatively quickly because Zombies are slow, are attracted to noise, don't shoot back and don't have counter-measures:

Fear the Walking Dead: The Military Wouldn't Crumble, by Jonah Goldberg, National Review

All you need is a loud speaker and your enemy literally will walk into your line of fire without taking cover.
ZNation already covered that in the first season episode where they found out where the loud thumping noise was coming from at the refinery, and used the noise from a keychain chime to lure the zombies away while they got oil.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GTA V Brotha's Crib:laff: on a hundred, thousand, trillion:ohhh: HAWG MoMs judged a book by its cover:mjpls: Abuelo casually unleashed Walker Mob:pachaha: Navaja Boi/Mopey bytch playing hide-and-seek:wtb: Lowkey, they stoled World War Z:popcorn: Zombie Escape:sas2: GI CaC shot la hija:rudy: BeatsbyTravis finally Go HAM:ehh: What happened to the gazillion Deadheads:whoo:, and the other cage folks that escaped:patrice: Druggy Depp with them Dualities:lupe: Arrivederci Estupido Madre:manny: Abigail's a Yacht:what: Fear of the Walking Dead: Malibu Edition:martin:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Meh at the finale, I'm seriously disappointed they really skipped over most of the early outbreak :mjcry:

Driving though LA it was clear the dead already took over :francis:

Latina Mom dying was :mjcry: though, also the one who committed that at the army base :mjcry:

Army nikka walking into the Helicopter blades causing the engine to die was GOAT level :troll: ing, shyt had me :dead:

Dumbass Army dude staying only to shoot Old head's Daughter was :mjlol: :snoop: though.

Season 2 setting being a rich breh's beach house, that represents how the rest of the country views Southern Cali :banderas:

I seriously hope most of season 2 isn't gonna take place on that small ass boat :stopitslime:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So I'm supposed to believe that an army base of well trained servicemen would be overran by a bunch of WALKING dead zombies.

:laff: the black dude literally says "It's alright, they're slow." BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT MUHfukkAS TRAINED TO FIGHT OVERSEAS WOULD DIE AT THE HANDS OF WALKING, DEHYDRATED, MALNOURISHED ZOMBIES :wtf:
It's the National Guard breh. You say well trained but fukking GI No managed to hit Mexican Maggie in the arm instead of the head from about 5 feet away. Plus when the horde came those cats weren't aiming, it was spray n pray like CoD.

*edit*
Not trying to defend the show cause I'm not the biggest fan. But the Nat'l Guard is made of inept civilians basically.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OG Walking Dead and Badlands previews:popcorn3: was the best part of FOTWD:leostare:

...and, HAWG MoMs got bit by Druggy Depp Black Drug-Dealer Walker in the first ep:patrice:

Not even GTA V Brotha or Abuelo could bring me back for a Season 2:childplease:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
OG Walking Dead and Badlands previews:popcorn3: was the best part of FOTWD:leostare:

...and, HAWG MoMs got bit by Druggy Depp Black Drug-Dealer Walker in the first ep:patrice:

Not even GTA V Brotha or Abuelo could bring me back for a Season 2:childplease:

:what: No she didn't.