There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This season was "Days of Our Lives: The Walking Dead"

A zombie outbreak, with very little action, focused solely on human interaction and the ability to overcome, and the only moral dilemmas we saw were:
- closing the front door and ignoring your neighbor running from a zombie
- suggested rape scene that didn't end in rape...or anything near it
- having to kill your ex wife because she was bitten during the zombie outbreak
- deciding the benefit of torturing an armed serviceman for information

For a soap opera, not one of these choices were unique, difficult or worth building a story around

Don't forget:

- Teenage erotica between almost step-siblings made to seen " sexy"
- Fat kid Tobias risks life for apparently the only knife and food in Los Angeles less than a day after the outbreak begins
- Alicia's one love and long time boyfriend is bitten but NO ONE asks him (or even cares to know) how it happened
- They release 2000 zombies, killing hundreds of survivors, all to save two people, one of which is already dead

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
2kCvQlM.gif

i just remembered this is kim dikkens :dead:
she WS also Joanie Stubbs in deadwood

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Seriously, it wouldn't be a match at all. I think that's why most zombie movies leave out the entire downfall of society because there would be too many plot holes.
word
imagine the UNITED STATES MILITARY against dem shyts :stopitslime:
theyd have TOO much fukkin fun

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Don't forget:

- Teenage erotica between almost step-siblings made to seen " sexy"
- Fat kid Tobias risks life for apparently the only knife and food in Los Angeles less than a day after the outbreak begins
- Alicia's one love and long time boyfriend is bitten but NO ONE asks him (or even cares to know) how it happened
- They release 2000 zombies, killing hundreds of survivors, all to save two people, one of which is already dead
:scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And lets not forget that this whole thing started because of the druggie, just like every plot point in this whole show. It always started with him..... everytime...
what all started because of the druggie?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:ehh: finale, wish the previous 5 eps were of similar quality...just hope they won't go TWD on us so soon, since they barely covered the outbreak...would be pretty pointless.

Travis is getting his Rick on, on Andy:mjlol:

Ab casually bringing the walkers over...:beli:, how in the fukk is he able to do that, if the main TWD team can barely control a small group of walkers themselves?

I know all shows do this, especially TWD, but the convenience of them finding each other is always so :skip:.

Cliff Curtis' :mjcry: expressions were fake as fukk looking.

Strand's crib :lawd:, Strand might be the new Morgan.

Speed_two_cruise_control.jpg

Season 2 right here

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Strand is a smooth cat, let us hope the Black Highlander effect isn't in motion for the next season or crosses shows.

As an aside, even this group has a greater chance of stopping a zombie hoarde than the Cowboys secondary....

I think this should have been the pace of the second or third episode and up from there...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The show isn't terrible, but Rick and company = Saved by the Bell while FTWD = California Dreams for me at least.

:whoa: whoa whoa. California Dreams had surf dudes with attitudes kinda groovy laid back mood.

FTWD is Good Morning With Miss. Bliss: had glimpses of the original and a slick black character but overall couldn't compare to what audiences are all used to.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I like abuelo strand and the druggie

and cliff curtis finally leveld up

the white wife is cool to me

better then andrea and lori

both of the teenager daughters and joseph redcorn are garbage