Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Papi the best character in either show. Yeah I said that shyt. Come at me
in both shows

well my nikka morgan... then papi

edit: said this halfway through... it's gotta be strandger bell

he's responsible for everyone living.

he got the key which got him out. had the crackhead stay which really got him out cause the family saved him.. got his cufflinks back.. got a gun with extra ammo.. had the idea to not go to the desert... not take the highway.. fly crib.. running water, food, electric... nikka had like 3 fly whips chillin.. then go outside and he got a yacht :wow:

i think they tried to make up for every black character on the show with that one :whew:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The amount death they caused with their plan is incalculable. :mindblown: the fukked up part is people would do some shyt like that to save just one of their love ones.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Chris didn't look shaken, Alicia's clothes didn't look roughed up. Makes me wonder why they introduced the angle in the first place.

I think the soldiers were using that "angle" to have them give up their keys.

But yeah from what was shown she was not raped.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Chris didn't look shaken, Alicia's clothes didn't look roughed up. Makes me wonder why they introduced the angle in the first place.

The outbreak has only been going on for what? a few weeks? I dont understand how guys get all rapey in such a short span of time...

the milk hasn't even spoiled in the grocery story yet :wow: shyt still has some chill to it...yet guys out here acting like p*ssy has been scarce for years. :dead:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
to the people worried about them spending too much time on the boat, the talking dead had a guy from the behind the scenes crew of the show implying that just getting onto the boat is going to take up some of the season.

the now dead latina mom was the hottest chick on the show to me. sorry to see her go

travis' turn to the violent side was so predictable for a show like this. i could really just do without his character on this show if he is going to be prone to explosive violence after periods of being the nice guy. with a torturer, a cold hearted con-man, a trifling drug addict, a seductress, a bytchy teen daughter, an even bytchier teen son, and a mother who has the pretense of decency but is willing to engage in some rough stuff for certain situations, it would be refreshing if travis can stay like dale from TWD was.

we really need tobias back...