There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Dudes house is :ehh:

All he needs his a higher more secure gate and he could ride the outbreak out until the walkers become to emaciated to be a threat

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Dudes house is :ehh:

All he needs his a higher more secure gate and he could ride the outbreak out until the walkers become to emaciated to be a threat
by that point california goons in that area will make the manson family look like jehovah's witnesses. they need to abandon luxury eventually.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I could get into this... As long as they dont have any kids in the group then I'm good.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
GTA V Brotha's Crib:laff: on a hundred, thousand, trillion:ohhh: HAWG MoMs judged a book by its cover:mjpls: Abuelo casually unleashed Walker Mob:pachaha: Navaja Boi/Mopey bytch playing hide-and-seek:wtb: Lowkey, they stoled World War Z:popcorn: Zombie Escape:sas2: GI CaC shot la hija:rudy: BeatsbyTravis finally Go HAM:ehh: What happened to the gazillion Deadheads:whoo:, and the other cage folks that escaped:patrice: Druggy Depp with them Dualities:lupe: Arrivederci Estupido Madre:manny: Abigail's a Yacht:what: Fear of the Walking Dead: Malibu Edition:martin:
Hawg? What's that? :takedat:
GI cac a hoe :pacspit:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
by that point california goons in that area will make the manson family look like jehovah's witnesses. they need to abandon luxury eventually.
Yeah, there won't be no need to gather people and make a "gang". Goons will start picking gunshops, food and real estate. All I know is show is PIFF on PIFF.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Meh at the finale, I'm seriously disappointed they really skipped over most of the early outbreak :mjcry:

Driving though LA it was clear the dead already took over :francis:

Latina Mom dying was :mjcry: though, also the one who committed that at the army base :mjcry:

Army nikka walking into the Helicopter blades causing the engine to die was GOAT level :troll: ing, shyt had me :dead:

Dumbass Army dude staying only to shoot Old head's Daughter was :mjlol: :snoop: though.

Season 2 setting being a rich breh's beach house, that represents how the rest of the country views Southern Cali :banderas:

I seriously hope most of season 2 isn't gonna take place on that small ass boat :stopitslime:
What's the closest island or big port from Southern Cali? :takedat: