DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I can see after the finale that this show won't be for me. It's essentially for those who can't get enough of TWD and want more of the same, but I'll stick with the original recipe for now. With so many shows I already watch, if it was doing something different or unique or the characters popped I could see sticking with it. Yet, it's basically the same show in a different setting with less interesting characters. The people behind the show have always been good at staging zombie action, so it doesn't surprise me that the mayhem in the finale produced the best moments of the show.

John Redcorn went down the familiar path of trying to be a good man and thinking hope was an option, only for him to realize the harsh realities with the soldier returning for revenge and having to put his ex-wife down. :francis:

Nurse Ratchet losing her mind after having to put down her patients and seeing the military abandon them. :francis:

I'm glad things didn't get too rapey with Elisha and the soldiers :whoa:

Junkie Johnny Depp feeling alive now that the world has come down to his level :skip:.

The show isn't terrible, but Rick and company = Saved by the Bell while FTWD = California Dreams for me at least.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
i like the new cast more than TWD cast :yeshrug:

I'm against all the family drama stuff so I gotta go with TWD cast...There are still basically 6 family members in a 7 person group on Fear...I like the idea of random ppl thrown together and needing more than just bloodline ties to want to help each other survive.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That scene proved that most TV writers are lazy. Apparently every random straight dude turns into a desperate horny rapist when they're alone with a random woman on cable television.

I was just about to say that. Outside of rape, they really have no idea how to create dynamic moral quagmires