There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I have a feeling most of season 2 will still be the early stages, like right before the Zombies completely took over society and Rick was probably still in a coma...

That would redeem this :russell: season 1 IMO

Also :dead: at the awkwardness between the Brother and Sister when they was in the rich people house and she was all dolled up looking in the mirror.. The Brother reaction reminded me of this GIF...

oowxVry.gif

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I do agree that they kinda draging shyt out...but once its over(the world) ain't no going back,,,,

TWD effects season 1 were trash(gun shots) n let's not act like they don't have boring arcs(season 2...etc)

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
idk, i wasn't expecting this show to be like TWD, i wanted a different pace and this is it , also we have no time frame to compared to TWD i believe that is to say we dont know if the zombie Apocalypse started on the east or west coast, how long did ppl thing it was disease or just some low level anarchy before things really popped off , the rate of zombies popping up could have been very low at this point etc just too many un answered question which fine with me
Right on. I quite like this show and enjoy it for these reasons even tho some characters annoying as hell

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another example of cheap ass AMC hindering their own shows. It feels like only a block or two of LA has been cleared LA is a big ass city. No way that entire city has been contained :martin:

When have they said that the entire city is contained?

Imo even if one of the military dudes did say we (the audience ) should be smart enough to know that's not possible and that there only telling that to the characters to keep them contained

I don't expect no Walker hordes until season two, it's obvious that the group is going to clear out of there community now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But anyway.. AMC is being too damn cheap with this shyt. :stopitslime:

I mean come on... 50 fookin cal shoulda turned that head in to goop. Also they should have shown the action in the library.

Atretyu is stupid as hell:dahell:
End of the world, she's giving lusty eyes, and she's only you're stepsister...

I woulda been in Kat Denning's clones guts with no pullout action :shaq::noah:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
When have they said that the entire city is contained?

Imo even if one of the military dudes did say we (the audience ) should be smart enough to know that's not possible and that there only telling that to the characters to keep them contained
Just going by what has been shown and implied. The military has said there are several safe zones throughout the city. And when they have gone on sweeps, the streets have been ghost. I guess what i'm saying is like others have said by wanting to see a little more chaos in the city which was only briefly touched on in one episode :ehh:

Last edited: