There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the cheap budget is too noticeable on this show. they should have shown a little military action to spice the show up a bit, but i doubt they can afford to do it right (just look at the weak damage to the zombies when they stormed that building)

still, the old man is a great character. i'd rather watch him and tobias putting in work than the rest of these fools

black dude was creeping me out. i thought he was turning into a booty bandit when he started bartering for that dopehead, LOL. looks like he is the prototype of the governor

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the cheap budget is too noticeable on this show. they should have shown a little military action to spice the show up a bit, but i doubt they can afford to do it right (just look at the weak damage to the zombies when they stormed that building)

still, the old man is a great character. i'd rather watch him and tobias putting in work than the rest of these fools

black dude was creeping me out. i thought he was turning into a booty bandit when he started bartering for that dopehead, LOL. looks like he is the prototype of the governor
yea just watched again.... he was getting the weak dude out his cell in the beginning

then kept buying time for himself with the guard to stay there

then saved Junky Depp and called him the best of the best addicts.... which means he knows how to survive and basically be a thieving junky... which of course is exactly what he needs to plan his escape

we have GOT to get this nikka a good nickname... ASAP

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
lol @ how long it took the Military to set up to kill that one walker w/ the scope.

Only one worth a damn is mexican pops.

Travis still ain't shyt...but :lolbron: @ his son looking thirsty as fukk

Hustler dude is second best character on the show and he just was introduced.

Hope Cobalt ups the ante cause it's been meh overall.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
He's black. It's the Walking Dead. It dosn't matter because he'll end up dying. The only end game is whether he'll die saving a white woman or die saving multiple white people -- but he will die, and it will be to save white people.

:laff::laff::laff:
this shyt right here is soooo true
dap +rep

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
His parents are dead they showed the car in the driveway with trunk open and luggage on the ground

what? when did this happen? i dont know how i would have missed that in this slow ass moving show
when smiley and white mom and johnny depp went to pick up white daughter they said the parents were on their way didnt they?
:ohhh:
maybe i will watch again whats recorded today

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Episode was better than last weeks, the daughter could barely hold her Australian accent in.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They showed the car in the driveway, with the trunk open, and their luggage on the ground. It also showed the front door of the house open.

We are to infer that one of them went inside, screamed for the other when they saw Matt, and they were both bit/attacked.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I might of misinterpreted it but didnt it say something about humane termination. Basically meaning leave no one alive?

No I believe he asked if it meant evacuation of civilians too and dude said no, millitary only

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So how close to where they live is that stadium? Did el chapo walk or drive over there?