There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sorry. But this show is boring as fukk. I've been trying to get into this show.

Thats what I'm saying too, there are interesting moments here and there but if this show wasn't the Walking Dead and was instead called "Cobalt" about this rag tag family surviving on their own, most heads in this thread would've bailed on the show long ago.

AMC being cheap and stretching this shyt out because they know ppl will watch just b/c of TWD brand.

I know ppl who have had TWD watch parties, trying to have a watch party for this boring shyt would be a waste of pizza and beer. :stopitslime:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
After watching most of it now, it was alright. A lot more interesting than any other episode

Forcing weak dad to snipe a walker was cool... Showed what a lot of those soldiers went through and he couldn't do it... Yet

Abuelo going off the deep end with the torture was a hit and miss... Mainly because his wife is getting amputated... That shyt takes a lot longer than people realize to do and then to recover from and for him to being peeling homie like a grape so soon might've not been called for. He did get info though but any smart person wouldn't be surprised at something like "cobalt"

Mexican son is a faq...

Black dude saving Junkie Depp was kinda weird but cool. I actually think he's the most insightful dude on the show besides abuelo. Showed that despite his jibberish he's smart with a plan.

Not as good as OG TWD but interesting and still have some potential. But like I said if the last episode isn't hard af then they need to cancel this shyt. No one is going through 12-22 episodes of Dawson's Creek for a legit episode.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
So they just chained an arena with I guess thousands of people inside up with a single chain on each set of doors & decided good enough :pachaha:

They dropped the ball something serious with this show going from a riot happening to fenced off area so suddenly. They should have done another episode or two for this season because it's felt like trying to shove 10 pounds of shyt in a 5 pound bag, just trying to introduce the characters & their situations around everything else.

Need that Tobias return in the last episode though. Salazar & Tobias are the families best hope.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
His parents are dead they showed the car in the driveway with trunk open and luggage on the ground
Whoever breh was in this thread that said the black dude is Randys/Matt's dad may be on to something :ohhh:

Didn't dude say his parents were out of town in Vegas?

And he's knowledeable concerning the specifics of how people turn :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're really going too far with this "Only knowing what the characters know" thing. Like, I get it, this family is being torn apart, they're gonna have to be making tough choices soon, they're panicking because they dont know what's really happening but what the entire fukk were they thinking when the military dudes went into a library full of walkers and didn't show us a single GOT :damn: piece of the fukkery? All we got was Smiley reacting to radio chatter? Garbage.
AND THEN even when we could have gotten some action, the soldier throws a grenade and it just knocks the walkers over. We can't get any blood or flying limbs??:mindblown:
El Chapo is doing his job by getting that info out of the soldier but holy shyt do they waste a lot of time on stuff NOBODY cares about.
Couldn't we at least get a perspective from one of the soldiers?
He could have been kept in the dark on the real plans and we coulda seen how they handled raids in the outter parts of the city, dude could been gully with the killing sprees and even taken down some civilians in the process and fukked his mind up and joins the group at some point, but nah, we're stuck with the fukking Barrio Bunch and their crazy uncle who tortures people.:scust:
I'll be here next week tho but I won't be happy about it:aicmon:

Daps
The barber dude is exactly what they need in this group. A ruthless member of the group is so essential to surviving in this apocalypse. Any group in this type of situation need that shane/carol type that's going to go the the distance with the least bit of mercy and compassion. Always have a gritty person on deck when things get real.

This group is so soft it's unreal. Too many wolves out in this new society for the group to be looking like food.:dame: